Similarities and Differences between yourself and Morrissey

Well, i hate people, i think that's the biggest similarity between us, where if we were in the same house, we'd probably avoid each other.

I have thin sideburns, he has thick ones,

i'd say i have big eyebrows, similar to Morrissey, but not copied him....

i doubt Morrissey likes something because someone else does (NYD, James Dean, ATOH) like Morrissey fans think, if i like what Moz likes it means i'm a bigger fan! woo

we both like Elvis and Sinatra

we're both part Irish, and a red!

I read 'A Taste Of Honey' at school like Morrissey did.
I was born in Lancashire like Morrissey was
I am a male, just like Morrissey is
I was in America last week (on holiday), Morrissey may have been (but not on holiday, he lives there now)
I'm a Blue, he's a red:mad:

Jukebox Jury
sent via Blackberry from Fratton Park, Portsmouth

Yep, Charlton through and through.

We're both 100% this season though :thumb:

Time for me to comment on my own thread.

Ahem...

Like him, I really don't like most people, preferring to stick with a small group of very close friends.

I am also very shy, however, that seems to completely melt away when I am performing (although I act, not sing).

I am also often misinterpreted as 'difficult'.

I'm a vegetarian.

My sense of humour can often be quite sarcastic.

Like Morrissey, I have a great amount of distaste for a huge amount of the music and celebrities that are around today.

HOWEVER...

I was born in September, not May.

I'm female. :p

I can't sing to save my life.

Although I also write a lot (well, bits and pieces frequently) his scribblings are inevitably better than mine.

Last edited:
we share the same birthday, The 22nd of May
Vegetarian (20 years)
we both love the north of England
we both love animals especially cats
we love classic films and carry on films
we both love James Dean and 40's & 50's movie stars
we both love Bowie and T Rex
Happy in my own company

Morrissey is a very big reader, I'm ........well, not really one
Morrissey has a unique taste in music and mine's not as vast.

We're both from Manchester. However, he's from Trafford and i'm unfortunately from Salford.

Similar:

Currently quiffing.

Awkward adolescence in many ways.

Similar opinions on sexuality and sex- I completely agree on his policy of not classifying himself and in another, better world believe we should all do the same. At 23, I'm also similarly unenthused with sex as he was and have a lot to explore in that area in good time.

I feel as though I struggle with depression, though not to the point where I have needed serious help.

Different:

Not Veggie currently. I gave it 4 years, I can see the argument but it's not for me at the moment. I don't really like being around animals, I do like cats but am mildly allergic to them so could never get one.

I don't particularly share any of Morrissey's tastes in music/film/literature. More out of ignorance than any dislike as I haven't made time to watch/listen/read things because Moz likes them and most of it is obscure enough that it doesn't just happen upon you in other ways.

We both like coronas
We both say "Gracias"
We both are shy
We both don't like the others to tell us what to do
We both have saved lives
We both hate the inmigration U.S.A. police

My english is terrible, His spanish is limited-unexistent (I think so)
He seems to dislike the kill uncle album (I love it)
He lived in the U.S.A. (I would never)
The clothes he wears are amazing, (mine are boring)
He likes the chivas U.S.A. (I don't like "las chivas", I love "los pumas")
He's white, blue eyed, handsome ( I'm just handsome, ha).

Salford's a city.

It's like saying 'i'm from Liverpool, but i was born in Preston'

It's not, really. Being from Liverpool or Preston is infinitely better for the head and the heart than being from Salford.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salford_(hundred)

The area it occupied, 212,170 acres (859 km2), corresponds loosely to the modern metropolitan county of Greater Manchester, though excludes those parts from the historic county boundaries of Cheshire, as well as most of that that forms the modern Metropolitan Borough of Wigan. Its area also extended into territory north of what is now Greater Manchester, including parts of Rossendale and Todmorden.

Back
Top Bottom