Morrissey Central Selection of new tour dates: Mexico, South America, USA (June 19, 2023)

unnamed.jpg

MEMPHIS TENNESSEE : Graceland
Morrissey in concert
OCTOBER 17, 2023 U.S.A.

unnamed.png

ARGENTINA / Morrissey 2023

September 23
BUENOS AIRES Movistar Arena

Mexico_Flag_Map.svg.png

MEXICO / Morrissey 2023

September 10
MEXICO CITY : Palacio de los Deportes (Sports Palace Arena)

brazil-flag-map.jpg

BRAZIL / Morrissey 2023

Wednesday September 27
SAO PAULO / Moviestar Arena Espaco Unimed (corrected June 20, 2023)

Saturday September 30
BRASILIA / Opera Hall

full

UPDATE June 20:

Harsh Truth posted:

Ticketmaster provides further details on the venues:

The NYC venue is The United Palace and it's not exactly central to anything.

Media mention:

Last edited:
Oh my God, I'm very, very excited. I will buy the tickets ! !!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Morrissey for coming to Argentina!!!. Guys, I'm going to see Moz for the first time!!!!!! Moz Mozuchis I love you!!!!!!! Vamoooo vamoooooo!!! I would have liked him to come with Alain but he is the most important thing my great singer Moz!!!! We love you 🇦🇷 🇦🇷 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 🥰😍:laughing::laughing::highfive::ROFLMAO:

Lujissey ama a Moz ,Lujissey al recital !!!Lujissey y su 1 era vez con Moz !!!Mi idolo numero uno va a cantarme y yo me muerooooooo, ya estoy disfrutando Moz en Argentina!!! Lujissey ahi a su lado ,fan descontrolada emociones disparadas ,luz del Universo Los Dioses de la musica me traen a Moz!!!!!!Insomnio total hasta que llegue ese dia!!!!!Hayyyyyyy 😍 🇦🇷 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat:

In Argentina we are so badly encouraged because my country is governed decadently, they are always the same we have no one to vote for is a or b., always the same politicians. Very sad, Argentina is a country with a lot of culture, we are lovers of books music theater etc etc, but everything is in decline .... Many are very disappointed, and in the area of health, anyone earns more than a doctor, my profession was not taken into account even in the pandemic,!!!! This Morrissey recital is very important to me Moz is an important person for me, not only for being my favorite singer but as a person, he is a human being with true values, I admire the person and the singer, Moz you are the most

Ticketmaster provides further details on the venues:

The NYC venue is The United Palace and it's not exactly central to anything.
Actually it is. George Washington bridge ( bus station) connects t. New Jersey also close by is the A train express or c. Local. Also 1 train. Takes you any where in the city Between walking distance.

Well I cried after hearing the great news of Morrissey in Argentina the first thing I thought was to go and listen to "Now my heart is full" and cry as much as a fool! Now to sleep!!!!!!! :disrelieved: :disrelieved: 🥹🥹🥹🥹❤️

Well I cried after hearing the great news of Morrissey in Argentina the first thing I thought was to go and listen to "Now my heart is full" and cry as much as a fool! Now to sleep!!!!!!! :disrelieved: :disrelieved: 🥹🥹🥹🥹❤️
lujan,absolutely love your enthusiasm towards M,it is so refreshing to see on a site where there is fans on one side and a small number of haters on the other side.viva argentina.

Graceland: It's noton the actual grounds of Graceland Morrissey will perform - as i understand - it's on the other side of the street at the Graceland Soundstage at the museum towards the mansion.

Much as I would love to see the great man in Graceland - I do have to say that from that list the one I would really love to see is Morrissey in Mexico City. That would be an experience!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom