Scott Rodger (Maverick) leaks Morrissey information and email re: Bonfire / Miley via X (October 17, 2023)

There's been drama!

20231017_090414.jpg

20231017_090437.jpg

IMG_20231017_085912.jpg

Related item:

Last edited:
I may be in the minority here but I truthfully want Miley Cyrus vocals to be erased and replaced by the front-row female fans singing together in unison. It would be a great display of inclusion and diversity with Australian, Canadian and American fans singing together. Best of all there would be no fee as the vocals would be sung free of charge.

Because of my minority status (mostly Chinese in appearance) I am now fearful of the tour manager D.K. after seeing the photo of him recently posted to twitter/x where he appears to wear a confederate flag sweatband above his wrist. The racist redneck style sideburns only add more fuel to the fire of suspicion.

He appears to be a friend of the protagonist of the film American History X.

I do hope for Morrissey to release him and hire a manager of Bipoc/LGBT Background.

Leave the trash in the south where it belongs.

Again, the simple question: why do Miley and her management want to avoid being officially associated with Morrissey? Why could it be harmful to her career? Does he even register how tattered his reputation is?

Last edited:
I don’t think she does. If an outlet exists where she can spout her NME/homophobia conspiracy theory, and pontificate on all manner of social injustices, she’s going to use it.
I am not sure why she thinks that Twitter account is 'dead' and no one uses it. The Morrissey Instagram account also doesn't have many posts. Central is the main site, the problematic site and but she knows he doesn't post there either? He's probably not even aware it exists :rolleyes: Now that we have seen an email from him and have confirmation that Old Uncle Steve can use the interwebs, I bet he can log into sites too, and even post, esp at Central. Just a guess.

Why does Terry Stamp write a tweet, then re-tweet his own tweet?

Again, the simple question: why do Miley and her management wanto avoid being officially associated with Morrissey? Why could it be harmful to her career? Does he even register how tattered his reputation is?
I am just going to take a guess here - I don't think Miley knew what he was about, she's only 30. She maybe didn't know about his comments about Me too or maybe even the Manchester bombing. People older than her who probably pay a lot more attention to this may have filled her in and she may have changed her own mind but it's her manager's job to speak for her and that is probably why Morrissey appears to not have spoken to her directly about this. The record label and her manager were probably trying to avoid precisely what has happened here, Morrissey dragging everyone down in his drama, because he always finds a way to do it, no matter what. He is completely toxic. This is just my opinion.

I am not sure why she thinks that Twitter account is 'dead' and no one uses it. The Morrissey Instagram account also doesn't have many posts. Central is the main site, the problematic site and but she knows he doesn't post there either? He's probably not even aware it exists :rolleyes: Now that we have seen an email from him and have confirmation that Old Uncle Steve can use the interwebs, I bet he can log into sites too, and even post, esp at Central. Just a guess.

This probably needs updating and expanding more formally somewhere, but:

The Twitter portal started out as a marketing channel mistaken as Morrissey tweeting. Throughout its usage it was posting advertising and occasionally mirroring more substantial stories that other Morrissey socials were pushing. The majority of its time was clearly run by BMG and post leaving said in November 2020, it advertised a couple of products and a film. It has been dormant since April 2021.
Regards,
FWD.

I am just going to take a guess here - I don't think Miley knew what he was about, she's only 30. She maybe didn't know about his comments about Me too or maybe even the Manchester bombing. People older than her who probably pay a lot more attention to this may have filled her in and she may have changed her own mind but it's her manager's job to speak for her and that is probably why Morrissey appears to not have spoken to her directly about this. The record label and her manager were probably trying to avoid precisely what has happened here, Morrissey dragging everyone down in his drama, because he always finds a way to do it, no matter what. He is completely toxic. This is just my opinion.
Is it not simpler but also far more cruelsome? The right-wing reservations that people have had about him since 2017 should not rub off on the career of a younger musician and jeopardize her commercial appeal. In the leaked mail, he completely ignores that and just tries, at any cost, to tie up with her name and reach to old heydays again.

Last edited:
Don't know about anybody else, but this Scott guy is really getting on my nerves. He's loving this.
totally agree sal, because he has the paper trail then he can bat away anything people say,seems like a narcisist the way hes going about this.

As blind as a bat where Moz is concerned. Whatever he says, the 24 hour forum commentator finds a way to defend him. I know it’s hard, but think for yourself.
He’s f£cked up AGAIN.
dont worry i will.

He wouldn’t be in artist management if he was a shrinking violet. Record companies are difficult to deal with and so are artists so it must take a certain character!

It really comes to something when the manager, even the former manager, is sticking up for the record company.

Agreed. He clearly has an axe to grind. It's making me feel very sympathetic towards Moz, for all his faults. But who doesn't have those?

Maybe he has an axe to grind because in his own words there was a great album to be released and Morrissey f***ed it up by not listening to his management and is now blaming anyone but himself. Pretty justified in my opinion and apparently there are more mails which show Morrissey in an even worse light.

Reading the mail from Morrissey to Scott it makes it look like Morrissey wanted the Miley link on the album to shock the press and radio stations.

thats a lot of tweets,sounds like the north american dickcissel.
flask of tea-check.
24 sandwiches-check.
bucket to piss in-check.
its going to be a long day.

Is it not simpler but also far more cruelsomer? The right-wing reservations that people have had about him since 2017 should not rub off on the career of a younger musician and jeopardize her commercial appeal. In the leaked mail, he completely ignores that and just tries, at any cost, to tie up with her name reach to old heydayss again.
Yes, I completely agree with what you said earlier, that this was not an artistic endeavor for him, but an attempt to cash in. The email he wrote is so pathetic in some many ways, because it's clear he is using her to try to jumpstart his dead career because he can't do it on his own. He dried up artistically a long time ago and even if he did manage to get a younger crowd to listen to him via Miley, what does he have to offer? Young people don't want to hear his boring, morose, paranoid songs. I do think it was really unfair that she was probably unaware of how problematic he is and he even points it out in the email that HE doesn't think this will damage her, he seems to know the potential is there. Then when its all said and done, he continues to pursue her like a stalker continually trying to keep his name tied to hers. It's really disturbing when you think about it.

He hasn't got enough followers to to achieve a wider range.
But didn't someone say, he is a millionare, so he might be able to buy followers, instead of retweeting oneself?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom