Post your Morrissey artwork here

Hi there Scottishblood. I hope you don’t mind me drawing your wonderful photo. I didn’t realise it was taken by a fan. It’s so professional looking. And thank you very much for the compliment. :)

I don't mind at all, it's a compliment to me that you chose it. :)

faroff5898.jpg

I did a crappy drawing of Morrissey and took a crappy photo of it.

Merry Christmas!

i've been looking through some old notebooks from school and found this masterpiece.

15gbiao.jpg

i don't know what the f*** is going on there.

Gorgeous as always:thumb: I really love your style, your 'coup de crayon' (your talent for drawing). You don't only represent the reality, you interpret it. Very personnal and distinctive. When you're not drawing Morrissey what do you draw?

Gorgeous as always:thumb: I really love your style, your 'coup de crayon' (your talent for drawing). You don't only represent the reality, you interpret it. Very personnal and distinctive. When you're not drawing Morrissey what do you draw?

Thanks a lot JulieDurham. I really appreciate that. :)

As you can probably tell Morrissey is my muse, but I also like drawing other musicians. I especially like drawing musicians and singers on stage. I just love the contrast between the shadows and spotlight that these photos can create.

I have a gallery on an Art site called deviantart were I share most of my drawings. Here’s the link if you’re interested, http://tbevie.deviantart.com/
Beware it’s very Moz-heavy.;)

Tbevie, you really must start selling these.. or prints of them,
P-L-E-A-S-E

:blushing::)

Wow, Tbevie, I just love your work. I took a look at your site and I love everything, especially the light & shadows on "Maladjusted 2" (page 3) where he's lying on stage. Gorgeous!

I also really love Douglas and Joan.

Wow, Tbevie, I just love your work. I took a look at your site and I love everything, especially the light & shadows on "Maladjusted 2" (page 3) where he's lying on stage. Gorgeous!

I also really love Douglas and Joan.

Thank you very much for the kind words Je Suis Julie . They really mean a lot. :)

Tbevie, you really must start selling these.. or prints of them,
P-L-E-A-S-E

:blushing::)

Hi there lottie. Thank you so much for your comments. I find them so encouraging.

These drawing are quite small, slightly smaller than A4 in size but I’m thinking about doing A3 versions of some of them. I would be more confident selling these bigger versions. I just feel that these current ones are too small. When I get around to doing the bigger versions I’ll defiantly contact you.

As for prints. As I mentioned in a previous comment I have a gallery on an art site called deviantart.com. You can actually buy prints of most of the artist’s work through the site. I’ve scanned in a few of my drawings in higher resolution, which are available to buy as prints. I’m not sure how it all works because I’ve never bought any prints from the site but here’s the link anyway. http://tbevie.deviantart.com/

Thanks again for all of your support lottie. :)

Tags
fan art
Back
Top Bottom