Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Everyone tells me i'd love true blood, but i don't believe them.

It's great, quite gory and melodramatic but real good value. If you enjoy vampire stuff but hate Twilight/Vampire Diaries crap then you may well enjoy it. Even if you're not a fan of vampire stuff there's enough drama and what not to keep you sucked in.

It's great, quite gory and melodramatic but real good value. If you enjoy vampire stuff but hate Twilight/Vampire Diaries crap then you may well enjoy it. Even if you're not a fan of vampire stuff there's enough drama and what not to keep you sucked in.

I like curbs.

Oh god, I just hate having to strap the bra back on once it has been removed for the day!

ha! Yes, that and having to walk home in wet socks. And, for the bra part, you can't stop wondering "does anyone notice I'm not wearing any, when I'm in my big coat?"

Life's a series of unanswered questions... :)

I'm watching A Very Potter Musical. So f***ing good.

I just walked past an old man smoking a cigarette standing on the side of the road. He was about three feet away from a propane tank that had a sign on it that said NO OPEN FLAME TEN FEET FROM TANK, just staring at the tank, taking a drag.

I just walked past an old man smoking a cigarette standing on the side of the road. He was about three feet away from a propane tank that had a sign on it that said NO OPEN FLAME TEN FEET FROM TANK, just staring at the tank, taking a drag.

Pffft.........boom!:crazy::lbf:
Heh....heh....
Silly man

Pffft.........boom!:crazy::lbf:
Heh....heh....
Silly man

I know. I wouldn't care so much if the house I'm taking care of wasn't two doors down. :rolleyes:

Oh my god! Oh my goooodd! She just won't stop, she has been screaming and crying for almost 3 hours, I'm going maaaddd!!!

I bet the Cat & Fiddle will be crrrraaaawwwwwwwwwwwlling with fans tonight. :p Yeesh.

5004278315_1c7b1eecf0_z.jpg

Sorry doesn't help. :mad:

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom