Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

"Footloose" is on t.v. right now. It's so corny! I can't stop laughing. :lbf:

Have you ever wondered if you made the right decision about something? Even a couple weeks later, you are still second guessing yourself. I think I may have made a mistake.

I thinks my baby is coming next week :D Tomorrow would be great, that's Tom Waits's 60th birthday.. :) I should go to sleep so that Im ready though.. hmmm

I was housesitting on the other side of LA and they have a ginormous monitor the size of a desk. Now I'm back at home using my $200 tiny HP thing and the screen is like looking at a postage stamp. :rolleyes:

Whats wrong with the conventional way? There ain't enough concerts to keep me happy.

Nothing wrong with the conventional way.

Both would be great. I can have both. I want both.

I love this feeling that a great musical tune can give you when it is blown around you and the acoustics are right.

I think it sucks ass not to have any friends in real life who also love Mozzer. Just sayin'. :(

It doesn't really matter, my friends don't like him either. That doesn't make them worthless humans.

I thinks my baby is coming next week :D Tomorrow would be great, that's Tom Waits's 60th birthday.. :) I should go to sleep so that Im ready though.. hmmm

OMG, OMG, OMG! :eek: Fingers crossed for you, just take it nice and easy! :love:

Have you ever wondered if you made the right decision about something? Even a couple weeks later, you are still second guessing yourself. I think I may have made a mistake.

I know the feeling. I keep second guessing myself all the time.
Plus, as far as I can see we share the experience of some major life
decisions that may be haunting for years on.

The good thing is there are few things in life that can't be rectified.

Still hope you've done it right ;)

I need to revise for my exam (tomorrow morning!), but all I want to do is watch Run Fatboy Run.

Strawberry trifle is my friend, wish I had some more.

2vbr1jl.jpg

I know I shouldn't like the gif above, but I do. :)

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom