Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Bleh. I woke up with a terrible cold. It's God getting be back for being a meanie. You mess with fire? You're gonna get a cold. :p

I've been thinking :o I think I will go to the Morrissey gig tomorrow, sober :eek:
weird, for me, I know, but honestly, I feel like this could be the last time I see him play cuz he stops soon, or I die, or something :confused:

It's cooooooooooold.

When the year-end music lists will begin to appear in the 'Other Music' thread.
Ever the thread killer, I'll instead wait to see who goes first. :D

I knew taking ProPlus at 11pm was a silly idea. And my guitar smells of soup. FML

I dont know what that is. I learnt with an Oasis songbook. Consequently, I don't know what that is.

I dont know what that is. I learnt with an Oasis songbook. Consequently, I don't know what that is.

Haha

noo·dle3 / ˈnoōdl/ • v. [intr.] inf. improvise or play casually on a musical instrument: tapes of him noodling on his guitar | [as n.] (noodling) ambient synthesizer noodling.

A fine example, the end of this beautiful song...

Last edited by a moderator:
...I should watch what I say around people I just met. Becuase, wow. People have different sense of humors. I forget that sometimes!! ;D

I'm bitter that Phil Spector gets to go to the dentist and I don't. :mad::p

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom