Pittsburgh, anyone?!

Are there still tickets available for Pittsburgh? I had tickets for Jacksonville and AShevill which both got canned, so am very anxious to go elsewhere as I have a scary feeling this will be my one and only opportunity to see Moz. I have never seen him live before. Can anybody enlighten me on the ticket situation? Please, please, please, let me, let me, let me. You know the rest. Thanks!:horny:

of all things I crack open my Post-Gazette and find the Moz on the cover (yes, the entire cover) of the entertainment section. the story was basically about Morrissey's history of cancelling in Pittsburgh. rehashing the pain of 91 and 00.

The article also indicated that the show is sold out. Just to check I went on TxMast looking for one seat-- no such luck.

I'm no longer going to Pittsburgh. My boss wants any days off to be used as vacation days. It's just 2 days I don't care if I don't get paid for them. She refuses. Besides I lost my free place to anyway.

There are definitely tickets floating around on the web, the cheapest ones are, of course, on eBay. There's a reputable guy selling on there, I've bought from him before. Are people meeting up for this event? .. All of my friends who love Morrissey have moved away from this city:(.

Roll Call: Pittsburgh

Dear God, take him! ;)

Re: Roll Call: Pittsburgh

I won't be attending but I bet he says something like "Pittsburgh, Just Spare Me!" as his opening greeting or something similar.

I will be there. :) I'm sort of sad though because I got hosed with seats. 1st Balcony. Ugh. I'm used to being in the pit. I just couldn't justify spending the $400ish that I saw pit seats for sale at.

If anyone sees me, say "Hi!" I'm pretty average looking, about 5'5" with chin lengthish brown hair, I'm not sure what I'm wearing yet. My husband has longish hair, glasses and colorful tattoos on his arms. My name is Shanna. :)

I'll be there. First Moz show :thumb: Please don't cancel :pray: I may never get to see him again.

I'll be there! Does anyone know what time doors open or if cameras are allowed? I know the music hall is a more sit-down type of venue, but I'm sure the earliest people to get there and line up in front will get the best spots. Thanks!

I'll be there! Does anyone know what time doors open or if cameras are allowed? I know the music hall is a more sit-down type of venue, but I'm sure the earliest people to get there and line up in front will get the best spots. Thanks!

unfortunately, all seats in the venue have specific ticket numbers-- no festival general admission seating. :(

Tags
concert morrissey oakland pittsburgh weather
Back
Top Bottom