Pictures of morrissey's eyes

M

MuteWitness616

I am thinking about getting a tattoo of morrissey's eyes.

His eyes are very nice and his eyebrows are so strong.

Can anyone post a picturen of him where his eye are very clear and bold.

Thanks

His eyes are very clear in this recentish one (courtesy of the frink :D).

moz_dia_contour.jpg

:)

I admire your insanity MuteWitnes616.
It's this one or nothing ~
vividblue.jpg

Good luck! :)

I admire your insanity MuteWitnes616.
It's this one or nothing ~
vividblue.jpg

Good luck! :)

oh i love that picture so much i just squished my face against the screen and got shivers if i could have any picture on the inside of my coffin lid this would be it staring down at me for eternity

oh i love that picture so much i just squished my face against the screen and got shivers if i could have any picture on the inside of my coffin lid this would be it staring down at me for eternity
:thumb: :clap:
Welcome EmoKitten to the sick sad world of Morrissey-Solo!
I think you'll fit right in. ;)

thank you very much i don't think its sick or sad though its like you choose something you like and the internet is able to match you with other people who like it witch in turn allows you to like it more its kind of beatiful really before i came hear i would just turn out all the lights out in my room and sit on the floor against the wall cuddling my knees as i listened to moz and though i still do that sometimes i like the forum more its like it give me a break from being myself if that makes any sense?

why sadly? i guess feeling alone and misunderstod helps with the hole artistic temprement thing but for sure if moz had been born 20-30 years later he and smiths would have a myspace page and then he would have millions of friends and know that everyone loves him and maybe that would have meant that he would have written a few more cheerful songs but that wouldn't be so bad would it? i mean, its the being together thats the important bit right?

I just meant sadly in the sense of it is 'sad' that we need a break from being ourselves, cos society tells us the goal is to 'be yourself'. So if we need to take a break from being ourself it implies we can't like ourselves much. But maybe this ~ morrissey, 'fandom', forums, whatever this is ~ is part of our self, so maybe I should just chill out!
Anyways, it's latenightearly morning and I have to go to bed. Goodnight.

I am thinking about getting a tattoo of morrissey's eyes.

His eyes are very nice and his eyebrows are so strong.

Can anyone post a picturen of him where his eye are very clear and bold.

Thanks

I think that is a lovely idea.:thumb:

I'm not sure they'd translate well onto skin though. The thing about his eyes is that they're bright. Tattoos are never bright. And I recently went to a baseball game and a strip bright LCD lights runs around the stadium making a billboard that's roughly 4 feet high. As each batter came up to the plate, they showed his name and a ginormous shot of only their eyes blinking with their eyebrows and it was a tad...creepy. Eyes without a face is creepy. This is just the opinion of a crazy girl though.

Morrissey's real eyes are not open to public scrutiny and have not been for some years now.

His eyes are astonishingly beautiful, they are beyond words to describe . . . . I saw them for real when I had just turned 14 years old . . . life was never the same since.

morrissey's eyes

like blue pools of wonder
i wonder and wander
through pictures and old record sleeves
your eyes pierce mine soul gently
blissfuly yours in rapture
i would gladly sail in your seas

my heart skips abeat when you blink
and i take a moment to think
how do you look when you sleep?

your eyebrows amaze
i could spend the rest of my days