Oslo - The Nobel Peace Prize Concert at the Oslo Spektrum (Dec. 11, 2013) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

People Are The Same Everywhere / Satellite Of Love / Irish Blood, English Heart

set list provided by an anonymous person and bikubesong.

Link with photos (2) posted by an anonymous person:

«Mangler bare at Morrissey setter seg ned i en saccosekk» - Kjendis. Photos by Stella Pictures. English translation via Google Translate.

978x.jpg

480x.jpg

UPDATE Dec. 12:

Video on YouTube posted by docinwestchester:

Last edited:
I like what he is wearing, have no problem with his trousers, I think the haters are too used to wearing their skinny jeans being fashion victim hipsters. I cant comment on the music, but the only thing I dont get is the wearing of a cross, esp as religion is the cause for so many of the problems we have in the world today

I like what he is wearing, have no problem with his trousers, I think the haters are too used to wearing their skinny jeans being fashion victim hipsters. I cant comment on the music, but the only thing I dont get is the wearing of a cross, esp as religion is the cause for so many of the problems we have in the world today

Agree. It is a divisive symbol.

Agree. It is a divisive symbol.

Yet you endorsed a tattoo of angelic imagery in the Pigsty's tattoo thread.

You are very much a person of faith. You have faith, for example, that your self-image is accurate--despite a complete lack of evidence.

Wrong, I come on here to read about Morrissey and what he is up to regarding tours and new material etc. I am sick to the back teeth of having to read shit by twats like you who simply come on here to wind people up. People llike you, Jonny the foot corn, Benny the bummer and brummy bummer who likes to tell everyone how many orifices he shoves his shrivelled up sausage into really piss me off. If you want to have a to at a nasty person have a go at that bell end!

Benny the bummer eh ? So what do you think of Morrissey and Jake's relationship then Surface ?
Morrissey the bummer or Morrissey the taker ? Likewise with young master Jake ? And don't give me any of this "Morrissey the humarist bummer clap-trap".
Now if you don't mind I need to go to bed as I have a lot more turkey's to take care of (so to speak) in the morning as I am a butcher unlike your idle who IS a bummer.

Surface :rolleyes: Do you have a problem with "Bummers" ? Explanation please.

Benny-the-Butcher (I'm the man you get yer meat from Surface :clap:)

Benny the bummer eh ? So what do you think of Morrissey and Jake's relationship then Surface ?
Morrissey the bummer or Morrissey the taker ? Likewise with young master Jake ? And don't give me any of this "Morrissey the humarist bummer clap-trap".
Now if you don't mind I need to go to bed as I have a lot more turkey's to take care of (so to speak) in the morning as I am a butcher unlike your idle who IS a bummer.

Surface :rolleyes: Do you have a problem with "Bummers" ? Explanation please.

Benny-the-Butcher (I'm the man you get yer meat from Surface :clap:)

As I said in an earlier post, I have no interest in what he does in his personal life - I simply like his music.

As I said in an earlier post, I have no interest in what he does in his personal life - I simply like his music.

Must do better Surface ! You are homophobic plain and simple.

Benny-the-Butcher

Then why use homophobic terms on a public website?

As I have said in previous posts I simply want to read about interesting stuff about Morrissey and I am sick of wading through bile and bitter posts from 3 individuals particulay the sickening posts from Brummie. If you think any of the words were homophobic thats fine but where I come from we use all sorts of phrases to describe people we dont like.

As I said before I am stopping any responses as a couple of posters have pointed out - simply don't get involved with them

As I have said in previous posts I simply want to read about interesting stuff about Morrissey and I am sick of wading through bile and bitter posts from 3 individuals particulay the sickening posts from Brummie. If you think any of the words were homophobic thats fine but where I come from we use all sorts of phrases to describe people we dont like.

As I said before I am stopping any responses as a couple of posters have pointed out - simply don't get involved with them
It's not what I think that matters.
You are using homophobic language as do a lot a people where you come from apparently.
Congratulations.

Then why use homophobic terms on a public website?

Oh my God.

Do you realize how you used to KISS THE ARSES of a gang of trolls who continuously called people "f*****s," "retards," etc? And you'd still be doing it if they were still here.

It's not what I think that matters.
You are using homophobic language as do a lot a people where you come from apparently.
Congratulations.

Ok if you say so - however read my post I have stopped posting responses to the trio in question

By the way - from the dictionary - Bummer - a disappointing or unpleasant situation or experience type it into the internet - nowhere does it make reference to homophobia - so why do you think it does?

Or

bummer (bmr)
n.
1. Slang An adverse reaction to a hallucinogenic drug.
2. Slang One that depresses, frustrates, or disappoints: Getting stranded at the airport was a real bummer.
a. A loafer or idler.
b. A beggar.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok if you say so - however read my post I have stopped posting responses to the trio in question

By the way - from the dictionary - Bummer - a disappointing or unpleasant situation or experience type it into the internet - nowhere does it make reference to homophobia - so why do you think it does?

Or

bummer (bmr)
n.
2. Slang One that depresses, frustrates, or disappoints: Getting stranded at the airport was a real bummer.
a. A loafer or idler.
b. A beggar.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Surface, please don't bother.
For someone who only wants to talk about the music you are going through
alot of hoops to try and justify your choice of words when the dignified response would be just
to own up.
However, this has now become dull.
I'm off.
You can have last word (lets hope its not offensive!).

Or

bummer (bmr)
n.
a. A loafer or idler.
b. A beggar.

That is the definition of "bummer" in the US but over this side of the pond it means something quite different, similarly if I said I wanted a "fag" in New York it would be unlikely that I would get a cigarette. As George Bernard Shaw said we "are two countries separated by a common language". Not Wilde, people think it's Wilde but he said "We have really everything in common with America nowadays except, of course, language".

Lost in Translation.

Surface, please don't bother.
For someone who only wants to talk about the music you are going through
alot of hoops to try and justify your choice of words when the dignified response would be just
to own up.
However, this has now become dull.
I'm off.
You can have last word (lets hope its not offensive!).

You say its a homophbic reference - the dictionary and the web say something else - the problems yoursn no one else's

Or

bummer (bmr)
n.
a. A loafer or idler.
b. A beggar.

So how do these examples you have offered above connect with your original post calling me and othersyou don't agree with "Bummers" ?
It doesn't make any sense Surface does it ?

I .e. Benny the 1. Slang An adverse reaction to a hallucinogenic drug.

Benny the 2. Slang One that depresses, frustrates, or disappoints: Getting stranded at the airport was a real bummer.

Benny the 3. a. A loafer or idler.

Benny the 3. b. A beggar.

You and I as well as others on this site know exactly what your intention was in choosing to label myself and others "Bummers" and it was none of the above pathetic attempts you have found on the internet to try and weasel your way out of it.

Surface once again for the record you are homophobic.

Benny-the-Butcher

Hello,
Sorry for my bad english.
Just to say His choice for his last song was very "funny".
English Heart Irish blood - this songs is really well choosen even what happened lately in Oslo.
All European nation disserve to have a song like this one.
The end of the multicultural and multinational society Mr Moz? Also here in France this debate still burning and will maybe collapse in a big Revolution with feux d'artifice like a new 14 juillet..
Once again sorry for my briton.
Your friend .

Back
Top Bottom