"Open Letter to the LA Times re Morrissey" - For Britain

Well, could the Catholic majority treated as a minority in Northern Ireland , have ever suggested that to/about the Black Protestant settlers in Northern Ireland. The Unionists too had the backing of the British establishment-planned migration. Look how well that turned out.
Give Ireland back to the Irish.

Since the 20s Ireland has been run by traitors.

And that includes kicking out their current globalist government who (just like the British government) is promoting the Great Replacement or blatant Ethnocide of its people for $$$. Line them up against a wall and shoot them.

Last edited:
If he was on YouTube he'd be too busy watching New York Dolls videos.
And Sex Pistols. On the last tour in the UK instead of having a support band Moz had a set of music youtube vids up on a big screen played LOUD. It was brilliant - f***ing brilliant.

And Sex Pistols. On the last tour in the UK instead of having a support band Moz had a set of music youtube vids up on a big screen played LOUD. It was brilliant - f***ing brilliant.
And it was a great education for my kids. Frankly, I wouldn’t begrudge paying my taxes if Morrissey set the national curriculum.

I'll never fault his musical taste.

Give Ireland back to the Irish.

Since the 20s Ireland has been run by traitors.

And that includes kicking out their current globalist government who (just like the British government) is promoting the Great Replacement or blatant Ethnocide of its people for $$$. Line them up against a wall and shoot them.

There is no globalist ethnocide.

The Protestant plantation of Ulster happened to provide a bulwark against Spain invading through Ireland. The Catholic population wasn't replaced, which is why they're still fighting.

Displacing a huge population is near impossible.

Morrissey Central has a review up (quite an astute one) that says he's supporting a Far Right movement - so either Moz will accept FB is far right & wrong & will leave (yay!), or he's embraced being in the far right (Noooooooo - if it was electable I'd be more horrified) or he's ignoring or not noticed that it mentions he's in a far right movement (eye-roll).

The Protestant plantation of Ulster happened to provide a bulwark against Spain invading through Ireland. The Catholic population wasn't replaced, which is why they're still fighting.

It's relatively easy if a nation has a low population.

The Irish Famine was not an actual famine in the normal sense. The peasants' potato crops that they mainly lived on failed. But there was plenty food in Ireland for trade and for people with money. Trade food was shipped out at gunpoint to be shipped to the Continent and the British government insisted that free trade continue as normal despite the Catholics dying. They wanted them dead and many did indeed die or were forced to emigrate. Help was purposely provided way too late. That was attempted ethnocide.

Recently, due to globalist tactics of open borders and free movement, attempted ethnocide is happening again to the indigenous Irish. It's a nation of only 4.8 million people. Africa contains 1.3 Billion - most of whom want to move to Europe. Globalists are shipping in flows of migrants and planting them in 'Direct Provision Centres' strategically in remote areas of Ireland where the 'old culture' is prominent and where Gaelic is spoken etc.

This is to water down Irish culture and change demographics - which is easy in a leanly populated nation. Most migrants are Muslims - that means the building of mosques and the practising of a different culture and way of life. Migrants also have high birth rates.

The pro-globalist Irish government have said they want 1 million migrants in the next 10 years. That will mean the Irish becoming an ethnic minority in their own land within a few decades.

This is currently happening to Britain. 1 in 3 primary school children are non-Brits (33%) and that figure is rising year on year. The flow of migrants into Britain and Ireland is nonstop.

Last edited:
These right-wing, Nazi cranks that make up For Britain try and suggest that they are not “white nationalist” yet the “open letter” has a good proportion of its text complaining that there haven’t been enough white babies in the UK.

Only like-minded, nationalists bigots would kid themselves that For Britain are anything other than a sad little collective of fascists.

Morrissey Central has a review up (quite an astute one) that says he's supporting a Far Right movement - so either Moz will accept FB is far right & wrong & will leave (yay!), or he's embraced being in the far right (Noooooooo - if it was electable I'd be more horrified) or he's ignoring or not noticed that it mentions he's in a far right movement (eye-roll).
If a centrist party like FB are far right then what are my politics?

It's relatively easy if a nation has a low population.

The Irish Famine was not an actual famine in the normal sense. The peasants' potato crops that they mainly lived on failed. But there was plenty food in Ireland for trade and for people with money. Trade food was shipped out at gunpoint to be shipped to the Continent and the British government insisted that free trade continue as normal despite the Catholics dying. They wanted them dead and many did indeed die or were forced to emigrate. Help was purposely provided way too late. That was attempted ethnocide.

Recently, due to globalist tactics of open borders and free movement, attempted ethnocide is happening again to the indigenous Irish. It's a nation of only 4.8 million people. Africa contains 1.3 Billion - most of whom want to move to Europe. Globalists are shipping in flows of migrants and planting them in 'Direct Provision Centres' in remote areas of Ireland where the 'old culture' is prominent and where Gaelic is spoken etc.

This is to water down Irish culture and change demographics - which is easy in a leanly populated nation. Most migrants are Muslims - that means the building of mosques and the practising of a different culture and way of life. Migrants also have high birth rates.

Irish Catholicism not only survived the attempted crushing, St Patrick's Day is celebrated all over the world.

If our culture was so awful that none of it could appeal to anyone, then it would rightly die, it was already dead.

Islamic fundamentalism is fierce at the moment because it feels under threat from the West, not just from our foreign policy, but from our lifestyle. It's not some all-conquering monolith - it's really quite weak. It's not going to dominate Europe. Not even in the Celtic fringe.

Irish Catholicism not only survived the attempted crushing, St Patrick's Day is celebrated all over the world.

If our culture was so awful that none of it could appeal to anyone, then it would rightly die, it was already dead.

Islamic fundamentalism is fierce at the moment because it feels under threat from the West, not just from our foreign policy, but from our lifestyle. It's not some all-conquering monolith - it's really quite weak. It's not going to dominate Europe. Not even in the Celtic fringe.
I've explained the mathematics to you. Numbers matter.

Islamic fundamentalism is currently fierce because 50% of Britain's mosques are 'Wahabi Islam', an extremist and fast-growing sect of Islam that has been much promoted and funded since 9/11. Wahabi supports and encourages jihad.

For decades Islam in Britain was fairly moderate - it's not any more. The 50% number of Wahabi mosques is growing. Wahabi provides a threat to the future where if they started an Islamist political party, 30% of votes would push them to the forefront of British politics. That could mean future sharia law for Britain.

That's unimaginative as I don't share the views of a typical neo-Nazi. I form my own ideology-free opinions. Some happen to land on the left, some on the right.

Some fall in very gruesome parts of the right.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've explained the mathematics to you. Numbers matter.

Islamic fundamentalism is currently fierce because 50% of Britain's mosques are 'Wahabi Islam', an extremist and fast-growing sect of Islam that has been much promoted and funded since 9/11. Wahabi supports and encourages jihad.

For decades Islam in Britain was fairly moderate - it's not any more. The 50% number of Wahabi mosques is growing. Wahabi provides a threat to the future where if they started an Islamist political party, 30% of votes would push them to the forefront of British politics. That could mean future sharia law for Britain.

Your numbers are wrong. Jihadi groups don't even dominate half the Islamic world.

It happened in London. Virtually no East Enders there anymore.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom