Morrissey Central "ONTARIO, CA" (November 11, 2022)

unnamed-3_bo7vgm.jpg

Oh how time flies!
I can remember back to when it was Nov 10th, Morrissey Day,
and the Ontario show seemed super far away.
Now here we are and it's Nov 11th already and it's time to get
the show goin'.
Oh where do the days go!

Oh how time flies!
I can remember back to when it was Nov 10th, Morrissey Day,
and the Ontario show seemed super far away.
Now here we are and it's Nov 11th already and it's time to get
the show goin'.
Oh where do the days go!

Yes it's true!
A thrill awaits you!
This is the time and dentination!

The image is watermarked "VULGARIMKELA" so I'm guessing it's a reshare. In any case, there seems to be an implied insult here that's lost on Central.

Last edited:
I think that's a screenshot from the movie "Blood in Blood out".

Shot mostly in East Los Angeles.

Alain says a couple of nice surprises tonight!?
Enjoy.
FWD.

Alain says a couple of nice surprises tonight!?
Enjoy.
FWD.
I hope this implies a delve into the back-catalogue for the setlist and not any debuts of new material; we’ve heard over half of the album already. I won’t complain, however. I’m happy to see them play regardless

New material then

The image is watermarked "VULGARIMKELA" so I'm guessing it's a reshare. In any case, there seems to be an implied insult here that's lost on Central.
Yep
Dumb AF is central. Its like the BNP using If You Tolerate This Then Your Children Will Be Next - an anti-fascist song
I guess you could say it's M Central subverting a racist meme but A) Sam is too thick and B) this is probably how M would like to think of his fans, which is sad C) its also a bit sad considering Alain has been trying to boost ticket sales on IG

Relax, SJWs. This post is not racist. This is Morrissey acknowledging his old homies from the East L.A. neighborhood he grew up in before moving to Hollywood for high school. A lot of his old homies can’t afford to live in East L.A. anymore, so they’re all out in Ontario and the rest of the Inland Empire now, hence the location for tonight’s sold out show.

Morrissey never forgets his roots. I reckon the encore will be First of the Gang To Die and Sweet and Tender Hooligan, nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnit mate!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom