Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

Hmm, that's a profound if disturbing revelation into how your mind works.
Of course I use the words 'mind' and 'works' very loosely.

Your ability to write the same post over and over again, with minor variations, is nothing short of astounding! Thank you for this glimpse into how your mind works: thinking repetitive thoughts day in day out with one size fits all insults for whomever you're talking to. No wonder your wife doesn't mind that you spend so much time away from her, hunched over your laptop. Do you sleep in separate beds?

Your ability to write the same post over and over again, with minor variations, is nothing short of astounding! Thank you for this glimpse into how your mind works: thinking repetitive thoughts day in day out with one size fits all insults for whomever you're talking to. No wonder your wife doesn't mind that you spend so much time away from her, hunched over your laptop. Do you sleep in separate beds?
Quoth the heel-nipper himself whose entire existence on this forum is oriented around repeating the same impotent gesture to an entirely ambivalent set of perceived foes.

Quoth the heel-nipper himself whose entire existence on this forum is oriented around repeating the same impotent gesture to an entirely ambivalent set of perceived foes.

You realise you could just as easily be describing yourself in this post. What you just wrote accurately describes your conduct on this forum. By the way, peppering your posts with old fashioned words like "quoth" and (previously) "thee" doesn't give your posts more gravitas; it just makes you look pompous. You sure like using words like "impotent" and "flaccid" in your posts, are you overcompensating for something? Anyway, I've had my fun at your expense tonight, so back on ignore you go until the next time I feel like toying with you.

Screenshot_20210429-230805.png

You realise you could just as easily be describing yourself in this post. What you just wrote accurately describes your conduct on this forum. By the way, peppering your posts with old fashioned words like "quoth" and (previously) "thee" doesn't give your posts more gravitas; it just makes you look pompous. You sure like using words like "impotent" and "flaccid" in your posts, are you overcompensating for something? Anyway, I've had my fun at your expense tonight, so back on ignore you go until the next time I feel like toying with you.

View attachment 71671
You've read and responded to every single post I've made on this forum since "permanently blocking" me.

That's a very disappointing response. GEM used to have fantasies about my wife as well, presumably because he didn't have one of his own. Which I imagine is also your problem, albeit not your greatest one.

@Radis Noir I see you rating the farcical anonymous post as 'informative', you sad terrified little man, do you have something you'd like to say about the story? If not, haul your backside out of this thread and stop following me around the forum. Maybe go and spend the afternoon with your wife for a change instead of lurking around these threads showcasing your lack of courage, your inadequacies, and ridiculous biases. But hey, at least you're not Noel Clarke, right!? There's always a silver lining. Unfortunately for you, that doesn't change the fact that you still have to wake up every day and be Radis Noir.

@Radis Noir I see you rating the farcical anonymous post as 'informative', you sad terrified little man, do you have something you'd like to say about the story? If not, haul your backside out of this thread and stop following me around the forum. Maybe go and spend the afternoon with your wife for a change instead of lurking around these threads showcasing your lack of courage, your inadequacies, and ridiculous biases. But hey, at least you're not Noel Clarke, right!? There's always a silver lining. Unfortunately for you, that doesn't change the fact that you still have to wake up every day and be Radis Noir.
My my, now who's getting all radgy? You really do remind me of @GodEmperorMorrissey, crossed with the rather pathetic specimen that was called, inter alia, @Silent Reader. The former was, as I told you previously, obsessed with my wife, and the latter would fly into the most furious rages when he felt he wasn't getting his own way, much as you have just done.
I suppose you are cramming for your GCSEs or something so we might forgive your little outburst and just put it down to exam stress. Shall we do that and just pretend your embarrassing little paroxysm never happened?

There we have it. Radis Noir has nothing to contribute to the thread and instead he's carrying around this bitterness and going from thread to thread continuing personal disputes. Comparing me to GEM and Silent Reader, two people who were banned months ago but whom he's still fixated on because they were the only two people who would interact with him at length on this forum, shows that he's so ruled by ideology that he sees all these similarities between his "opponents" even when their writing styles are nothing alike. If we three shared opinions about you as a man, that doesn't mean that we had anything else in common, and I doubt we're the only ones on this forum who share those opinions of you. I once wrote a post directed at Radis Noir but I can't remember if I posted it, in which I said that "every day online is The Battle of Cable Street in Radis Noir's imagination", and how true that was. Unlike the two ex-members mentioned I'm not willing to get into a lengthy exchange with you about practically nothing, to help you to wile away a few hours before it's time for you to go back to bed. If I feel like having a debate, I'll take Verso off ignore instead of arguing with his lackey. I doubt you have ever watched an episode of Jeopardy!, so if you have anything else to say you can write it in the 'off topic' thread, or else I'll have no option but to put you on ignore as well.

There we have it. Radis Noir has nothing to contribute to the thread and instead he's carrying around this bitterness and going from thread to thread continuing personal disputes. Comparing me to GEM and Silent Reader, two people who were banned months ago but whom he's still fixated on because they were the only two people who would interact with him at length on this forum, shows that he's so ruled by ideology that he sees all these similarities between his "opponents" even when their writing styles are nothing alike. If we three shared opinions about you as a man, that doesn't mean that we had anything else in common, and I doubt we're the only ones on this forum who share those opinions of you. I once wrote a post directed at Radis Noir but I can't remember if I posted it, in which I said that "every day online is The Battle of Cable Street in Radis Noir's imagination", and how true that was. Unlike the two ex-members mentioned I'm not willing to get into a lengthy exchange with you about practically nothing, to help you to wile away a few hours before it's time for you to go back to bed. If I feel like having a debate, I'll take Verso off ignore instead of arguing with his lackey. I doubt you have ever watched an episode of Jeopardy!, so if you have anything else to say you can write it in the 'off topic' thread, or else I'll have no option but to put you on ignore as well.

Your post #21 didn't 'contribute to the thread' either but that didn't stop you going off on one, did it? I'll repeat the point that I make quite often on here: there's little in your screechy diatribe that couldn't be applied equally to you. The vast majority of your posts on here are simply trolling other people, mainly @Verso and myself, so any complaints about people not contributing are equally applicable to you.
I'm delighted that you aren't going to get into a lengthy exchange - if only you'd thought of that before you started trolling and then I wouldn't have had to waste several minutes of my valuable time dealing with you in much the same way as I might deal with an errant bluebottle.

if you have anything else to say you can write it in the 'off topic' thread, or else I'll have no option but to put you on ignore as well.

Oh God, no... how will I cope? :ROFLMAO:

Goodbye to the most snivelling wretch of a human being that this forum has seen in a very long time. Unlike with Verso, I won't be removing Radis Noir from ignore on occasion for the entertainment value, because there's no entertainment value to be derived from Radis Noir. There's no value of any kind to this guy, nothing poetic or humorous or thoughtful, no evidence of wider learning, he simply exists, he's a drone. Good riddance.

Screenshot_20210430-140103.png

Goodbye to the most snivelling wretch of a human being that this forum has seen in a very long time. Unlike with Verso, I won't be removing Radis Noir from ignore on occasion for the entertainment value, because there's no entertainment value to be derived from Radis Noir. There's no value of any kind to this guy, nothing poetic or humorous or thoughtful, no evidence of wider learning, he simply exists, he's a drone. Good riddance.

View attachment 71683
That's quite the funniest thing I've read on here in a long time. Admittedly not in the way that you might have hoped, but one should never pass up the opportunity to spread a little joy in this mirthless universe. Thanks for the laugh.

That's quite the funniest thing I've read on here in a long time. Admittedly not in the way that you might have hoped, but one should never pass up the opportunity to spread a little joy in this mirthless universe. Thanks for the laugh.

🤒

JFC cant you make a single post without making a word salad out of it FFS:(
just 'thats the funniest thing ive read here in a long time' suffices🤠

"admittedly..bla bla' admitting to yourself that someone you dont know 'hoped'?:mad:

She is a f***ing idiot. Englands very own Marjorie Taylor Greene. Pure brain worms on this one.

No one has done more to f*** Steve's career than whomever it was who thought it was a good idea that she show up to a gig and do a broadcast in front of his dressing room.
She’s Irish - but yeah…
About time Janice...
We’re gonna need the big guns tonight lass, it could be a long one
Evening sir. Hope you’re all good and all is swell in the southern end of the A7

This Skinny. Imagine his poor wife. Saying that, I think she long stopped bothering about him. He’s a failure Barry.

She’s Irish - but yeah…

Evening sir. Hope you’re all good and all is swell in the southern end of the A7

This Skinny. Imagine his poor wife. Saying that, I think she long stopped bothering about him. He’s a failure Barry.
Yes I agree, I don’t normally meddle with him and his posts, but he’s annoyed me tonight...
He’s just stirring the shit, like the rest of em, then sit back and laugh at us...

:rainbow:

why dont all you nutter trolls gather your raggedy belongings and have skinny migrate you all over
to the cat stevens forum where can vote for any number of ayatollahs.👳‍♂️

This Skinny. Imagine his poor wife. Saying that, I think she long stopped bothering about him.
Skinny: “I’m off upstairs, my sweet sweet love!”
Wife: “Lovely! What are you going to do upstairs?”
Skinny: “I’m going to post some repetitive venom about Morrissey (you know, the man whose albums, posters and memorabilia I spent all our money on) on a site dedicated to Morrissey. Then I’ll study some more Smiths books. Then watch some Simpsons.”
Wife: “Oh. No rumpy-pumpy tonight, sweetness?”
Skinny: “No, wife. I will channel my love into crosswords. Did you set the 5am Morrissey-solo alarm? I don’t want anyone to post before me!”
Wife: “I want a divorce”
Skinny: “I love you! You don’t love me back! You don’t even like me! You won’t make me a member of your inner circle! If you don’t love me as much as I love you, I will slag you off online until the end of time”
Wife: “Oh, f*** off, you weirdo!”

Skinny: “I’m off upstairs, my sweet sweet love!”
Wife: “Lovely! What are you going to do upstairs?”
Skinny: “I’m going to post some repetitive venom about Morrissey (you know, the man whose albums, posters and memorabilia I spent all our money on) on a site dedicated to Morrissey. Then I’ll study some more Smiths books. Then watch some Simpsons.”
Wife: “Oh. No rumpy-pumpy tonight, sweetness?”
Skinny: “No, wife. I will channel my love into crosswords. Did you set the 5am Morrissey-solo alarm? I don’t want anyone to post before me!”
Wife: “I want a divorce”
Skinny: “I love you! You don’t love me back! You don’t even like me! You won’t make me a member of your inner circle! If you don’t love me as much as I love you, I will slag you off online until the end of time”
Wife: “Oh, f*** off, you weirdo!”
I’ve sussed how thieved your posters, yes the man himself😩😩

You should send a draft off to mills and boons ...
You could be onto something here .

are you sure you and radis arent the same person? you both have the same awkward, try-hard handling of big words.

Back
Top Bottom