North America tour information

it's easy for you to say. i spent a lot of money dragging my arse from toronto to see him in LA. it's costly to be a canadian morrissey fan AND an animal activist at the same time.

back then...when you announced you convinced your parents, and were going to Pasadena because you were afraid he wasn't going to tour closer, i really thought you were out of it. Of course there was going to be a US tour!!! And now you are complaining of the CHOICE you made to fly to LA from Toronto!!! Of the money spent!! Come on!

Weren't your parents supposed to be upset if morrissey ended up touring nearby? you really are wining over nothing.

Morrissey never toured deep in canada anyways...always close to the US border, so now Canadians have to cross the border. big deal. you can always go see Brian Adams or Celine Dion or Rush if you can't make the trip. But then we know you can make the trip, and then some...all the way to LA. Your parents should have told you you were out of your mind and told you no. really. talk about spoiled.

The Bob Hope Theatre only holds 2,042 seats! I hope all the venues he plays will be very intimate like this!

so far so good! i loved the civic auditorium, but this is even better!

A couple hours away. I fully plan on being there.

im in southern california, do you think itd be best to fly out to SF then drive, or is there an airport closer to stockton?

oh and duchess, personally i completely agree with you about buying the gucci, micheal kors (huge on fur), etc., but even so, usually in these cases all i can say is "atleast theyre trying"

The True to you announcement was on the 19th of Feb. That means by this coming Monday, March 5 there should be some news.
I looked on Ticketmaster, and they have nothing.

"19 February 2007
Morrissey will undertake a 40-date tour of North America beginning 27 April. Venue details and ticket prices will be announced within the next two weeks. Tickets for all concerts will go onsale on the same day.
Support for all dates will be Kristeen Young."
[/Q

you really think i give a shit for you

kirsteen young suits you fine

shite of magnitude

im in southern california, do you think itd be best to fly out to SF then drive, or is there an airport closer to stockton?"

I think that the Oakland airport is closest to Stockton. Closer than SFO for sure, but only by about an hour depending on traffic (since the show is going to be on a friday night the traffic could be really, really bad. Yahoo maps says that stockton is about an hour and 40 minutes from San Francisco, however I have sat in traffic to go half way to Stockton for around double that time on several occasions).

I think that the Oakland airport is closest to Stockton. Closer than SFO for sure, but only by about an hour depending on traffic (since the show is going to be on a friday night the traffic could be really, really bad. Yahoo maps says that stockton is about an hour and 40 minutes from San Francisco, however I have sat in traffic to go half way to Stockton for around double that time on several occasions).

yikes, yeah id probably fly to oakland then. thank you for your help!

he should play
AAA-9180.jpg

I'll be in Lynwood at the time. If you do plan on going, may I ride with you to Stockton.

We'll see. At least keep in touch so that we can be on track. I still have to see if I can get the day off work, as the date is really close.
Plus, I have to figure out how long the drive is and if I want a hotel and where. I waisted a hell of alot of money already with the Mexico shows and the Pasadena shows, but I think I can still manage.

Morrissey's stance against seal hunting is admirable. It does, however, seem rather hypocritical of him to boycott the country of Canada, but to voice no issues playing in Iceland, where whale-hunting has just been reinstituted.

If he were to boycott all countries where animals are horribly treated, he would have nowhere left to play.

back then...when you announced you convinced your parents, and were going to Pasadena because you were afraid he wasn't going to tour closer, i really thought you were out of it. Of course there was going to be a US tour!!! And now you are complaining of the CHOICE you made to fly to LA from Toronto!!! Of the money spent!! Come on!

Weren't your parents supposed to be upset if morrissey ended up touring nearby? you really are wining over nothing.

Morrissey never toured deep in canada anyways...always close to the US border, so now Canadians have to cross the border. big deal. you can always go see Brian Adams or Celine Dion or Rush if you can't make the trip. But then we know you can make the trip, and then some...all the way to LA. Your parents should have told you you were out of your mind and told you no. really. talk about spoiled.

You are absolutely sad. If you knew how hard I worked for this trip, you wouldn't even give me that crap. I think I was dedicated enough to milk out my college fund to go see one of my greatest inspirations, and yes, i was affraid that was the last chance I get of seeing him, but at the same time, i wanted to see LA.

You go see ruch or celine dion. they come to the US all the time, you know? and you're wrong about morrissey not crossing the border. check the you are the quarry tour, please. he came here right after NY.

If "out of my mind" means a dedicated listener, then f*** it, I'm guilty!

dude, why are such a d*ck? :mad:

dude, why are such a d*ck? :mad:

the meteorologist said this damn winter blast we are experiencing is coming from canada. so f*** them, if they can't keep their weather to themselves. if anything, we give them warm weather.

i can be a dick from time to time if i feel like it. it just happens. you've never been a dick? i've had people be a dick to me here on the boards. i can name one, but i am to never mention his name again.

I used to be a sweet boy. but like everyone else, i lost a bit of humanity after so many months on solo.

Does this answer your question?

besides, Canadian whiners really need stop. Duchess was practically blaming morrissey for her decision to go to Pasadena, when it was really irrational on her behalf.

Last edited:
yeah, but not to nice people like the duchOFf
usually...

Robby is as cool as they come. I suggest every person doubting this should check out the off topics thread on "how to score a guy like morrissey" (or something like that). there's a whole list there, and i can say je suis quite impressed!

I and some friends stay at home to make ours mobile ringtones use mp3 to ringtone gold to help us , we downloaded it at http://www.oursdownload.com/mp3-to-wav,wav-to-mp3,mp3-to-ringtone.html , and we put ours dvd onto ours ipod use Cucusoft iPod Video Converter Suite to help us , it is a wonderful thing , we downloaded it at http://www.oursdownload.com/convert-DVD-video-to-iPod-video.html , what are you doing now ?

Oh Emily!! It's so great to chat about the tour with you, it is a wonderful thing. Do you and some friends stay at home and put yours dvd onto your ipod? Can I hitch a ride with you and some friends to the first concert?

Robby is as cool as they come. I suggest every person doubting this should check out the off topics thread on "how to score a guy like morrissey" (or something like that). there's a whole list there, and i can say je suis quite impressed!

aww shucks :)
i did alter some of your 'requirements' though :o

aww shucks :)
i did alter some of your 'requirements' though :o

no, but you're making me put up some tougher rules! I can't just let men get away with it that easily! i'm known for my uber high standards and all.!

Back
Top Bottom