US Tour Information

Sheridan Whiteside

Sweet and Tender Hooligan
Looks like Mikey Farrell is back!

From True To You

U.S. tour line-up information
18 March 2007

The line-up for the forthcoming US tour is Boz Boorer (guitar), Jesse Tobias (guitar), Michael Farrell (keyboards, trumpet), Solomon Walker (bass guitar), Matt Walker (drums).

From True To You

18 March 2007

The line-up for the forthcoming US tour is Boz Boorer (guitar), Jesse Tobias (guitar), Michael Farrell (keyboards, trumpet), Solomon Walker (bass guitar), Matt Walker (drums).

Awesome:D, but I'm not going to be able to see Boz play the sax again, and I'd wish Gary would come back. :( But I know the shows are gonna be even greater now that Mikey is back. :)

Yay, Mikey! What a great guy he is... I'm so glad he's back.

Now if only Alain could come back -- I would go to twice as many shows!

BRING BACK ALAIN, MOZ! (Pretty please?) :o

Yay, Mikey! What a great guy he is... I'm so glad he's back.

Now if only Alain could come back -- I would go to twice as many shows!

BRING BACK ALAIN, MOZ! (Pretty please?) :o

why did alain leave? or was he kicked out? i thought he was very talented and...well....quite attractive! maybe moz felt he was upstaging him....

*sigh*...Alain is never kicked out.

During 2004 tour he fell ill and after that he's busy with his own band Red Lightening which sadly split up earlier this year.

why did alain leave? or was he kicked out? i thought he was very talented and...well....quite attractive! maybe moz felt he was upstaging him....

Alain has/had problems with his back and can't stand a whole tour any more. That's why he's just composing now. He had to cancel a tour a few years ago and needed to replace by.... by whom? I forgot it. Little Barrie? Can't remember exactly. Moz appreciates Alain very well and I think he'd have him on tour as well.

What happened to Gary, btw? Why is he absent?

What happened to Gary, btw? Why is he absent?

Just before the New Year there was a source that posted a link to a website which discussed that Gary was having issues with his passport, preventing him from appearing at any shows in the states. I'm not sure when the problem will be resolved.

Nevertheless, Gary is still in the band and will continue to be. Unless Solomon somehow catches Moz's eyes...

Yeah, Alain hurt his back bad at the Vegas show a few years ago. I think it was Vegas anyway. But it happened during a stage invasion.

Yeah, Alain hurt his back bad at the Vegas show a few years ago. I think it was Vegas anyway. But it happened during a stage invasion.

I drove out to see him at Vegas back in 97/99 something like that. f***ing rented a car, left in the dead heat of LA traffic to make it to Vegas, only to get there and be told, Alains hurt his back and Moz wont be performing. I f***in cried my way back to LA and made it in to work at 7am!
Im not one to gossip so you didnt hear this from me but, I heard, Alains gone a bit nutters.......and well is just not fit to tour with Moz anymore. I really liked him. Met him in 04 and told me some great stories of the Lads with Oasis. DOUBLE FUNNY!

Mikey back for USA tour

Personally thrilled to hear that Mikey is back for the US tour. Apart from being supremely amazingly talented he is also a really nice person.

Welcome back Mikey !!

18 March 2007

Doh! Apologies for re-posting this info. I looked at the list and when I saw US tour information I presumed that was about the dates and not the line up, so sorry for repeating it all again:confused: :confused: I'll go now because I'm rambling :) Still yay for Mikey though:o

From True To You

18 March 2007

Great! So no Moz for this tour? Who will sing? Oh well, it will still be cool to hear the music...

j/k

2nd half of the US tour

when do you think it'll be released?
IM ANXIOUS!

Re: 2nd half of the US tour

Probably soon, maybe after the sale for the first part of the show

Join the club William. I want these 2nd dates as well. Ticketnmaster still isn't saying anything about the 1st leg.

no one knows, BUT it's worth considering they may want Madison Square Garden to go on sale first, before they announce the second half.

I think MSG will go on sale first so people will buy that and then buy local tickets. For me, I will be at MSG regardless. I'm thrilled that it's on a Saturday night.

Back
Top Bottom