No horse sausages (or no Morrissey) during Belgian concert

No-horse-sausages-(or-no-Morrissey)-during-Belgian-concert - side-line.com

On August 4 the Belgian festival 'Lokerse Feesten' has Morrissey on the bill. Nothing special if it weren't for the fact that in order for Morrissey to play there, the festival agreed to close down all the stalls where meat is being served - during the whole day that is. So if you planned watching Morrissey whilst eating one of the delicious local made ham or horse sausages, then make sure to get one the day before or after because that festival day will be meat-free due to the ex-Smith singer going onstage.

The organizers were rather quick in accepting Morrissey's rather freaky demand, probably because they remembered that he once canceled a concert at Pinkpop back in 1987 because the organization's subcontractors providing the food did not want to close their hamburger stalls.

It will be the first time that Morrissey plays at a Belgian festival since he went solo.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, it could be even worse.

You could be the f***ing even sadder c*** who would reply to something he / she thinks was written by a "f***ing sad c***".

Oops.

My impression was that s/he sounded angry, rather than sad.

Have you got a dictionary?

I didn't realize I needed to fellate Morrissey's every nuance in order to participate here.

I love his music. As a person, though, his ego is absolutely absurd. He treats people like total shit...sincere fans who PAY to see his shows and buy his crappy re-releases of songs they already own three times over.

Cancelling a show because of sausage? The guy needs to grow up.

I've had it with the multiple copies of the same single, the contrived vinyl retro schtick, the anti-meat nonsense, the bodyguard entourage, all of it.

He isn't the same person anymore, since the court case. Somewhere in Los Angeles, lost in the hordes of his ass-kissing Mexican fanbase, he turned into a total deadbeat prick. And his money/court problems -which he COULD choose to address as a mature adult- have totally sent his artistic muse into the shitter.

Do I think he was wronged in court? Yes. But gradually now for 15 years he just BITCHES AND BITCHES AND BITCHES. He's become surly and bitter and boxed in. He doesn't write like he used to, he doesn't talk like he used to, and he doesn't treat his fans like he used to.

His "mistakes" are not mistakes...they are cold, calculated, self-serving manipulations of other people. I love his art to death, but I'm way past the point of letting that cloud my evaluation of him as a person.

Yeah, I'm totally feelin you

Have you got the capacity to make any sense?

Yes, if you have access to a dictionary. I'd like, if I may, to re-emphasise the whole "dictionary" motif: you should buy one or, at least, borrow one from your local library. Place it by your computer for ease of access. I hope your mum can read this to you before you before you next visit the library, or maybe she can go there for you. Hello Mum *waves*

Fascism is fascism.
Meat was a legal product last time I checked.
Screaming pencil-necked totalitarians give me the sh1ts.

I miss my

TROLL
[labelled]

[thanks for filtering the stalker out, really apreciate it, it has
nothing to do with me what I write, the person jus come to
flame me, as on dutch ng, I hope that little WORKING
braincells the person .... schizo suffering, changing his nickname
more than his underwaer...sees his personal attacks on me
will be cancelled as TROLL post, so I buy you a ticket for Eindhoven
so you get out , this century first one....but please stop fooling
yerself, yer attacks are cencored, go, or register and post on-topic
and leave me out of it]

:(

I miss my

TROLL
[labelled]

[thanks for filtering the stalker out, really apreciate it, it has
nothing to do with me what I write, the person jus come to
flame me, as on dutch ng, I hope that little WORKING
braincells the person .... schizo suffering, changing his nickname
more than his underwaer...sees his personal attacks on me
will be cancelled as TROLL post, so I buy you a ticket for Eindhoven
so you get out , this century first one....but please stop fooling
yerself, yer attacks are cencored, go, or register and post on-topic
and leave me out of it]

:(

You're boring.

Yes, if you have access to a dictionary. I'd like, if I may, to re-emphasise the whole "dictionary" motif: you should buy one or, at least, borrow one from your local library. Place it by your computer for ease of access. I hope your mum can read this to you before you before you next visit the library, or maybe she can go there for you. Hello Mum *waves*

No, this rates very lowly in terms of internet disses. You've had at least fifteen years of mainstream usage of the 'net. There's no excuse anymore.

One more thing; if you're going to implore someone to grab hold of a dictionary, at the very least make sure your own use of the English language is up to scratch in the very post you do this.

Poor do... poor do.

The press likes this story - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-13709060 , and http://www.google.com/hostednews/af...ocId=CNG.bc5038d72752104d215a218741da85d3.8a1 .

And the silly-billies are back, out in force. :lbf:
drumming-jesters-fasnacht-festival.jpg

... Kitchen aromas aren't very homely
It's not comforting, cheery or kind
It's sizzling blood and the unholy stench of murder
It's not natural, normal or kind
The flesh you so fancifully fry
The meat in your mouth
As you savour the flavour of murder
NO NO NO - IT'S MURDER
NO NO NO - IT'S MURDER
And who hears when animals cry?

I´m not against vegetarians in any sense but many state they 'don´t kill to eat' and to may that´s fairly wrong. Vegetables are living beings too! Simply because they don´t have a nervous system and don´t scream and bleed doesn´t imply they don´t die, and even more, it is a very materialistic way of seeing things believing that pain can only be sensed through a nervous system as none of us has really died to tell how it feels. As far as I know we have no other means of living but through killing or destroying something to turn it into energy, I´d be really glad if anybody could prove me wrong. I trust vegetarians who simply dislike meat much more than those whose reason is 'not killing animals'.

Back
Top Bottom