New fun poll

WHO IS THE #1 90s BRITPOP PIN-UP BOY?!!!!

• DreamyAlex!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DreamyNeil!!!!

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
EAST IS EAST, WEST IS WEST.
IMG_0765.jpeg

Definitely Neil - although neither would generally feature in my dreams, NWL.
My vote would be based on my love of Suede - who with their first 3 albums made 3 of the best albums of the 90s. I know Neil only joined for Coming Up, but that album was near perfect.
Whereas not voting for Alex is based on my almost complete indifference to Blur. A few good singles but that is about it.

Definitely Neil - although neither would generally feature in my dreams, NWL.
My vote would be based on my love of Suede - who with their first 3 albums made 3 of the best albums of the 90s. I know Neil only joined for Coming Up, but that album was near perfect.
Whereas not voting for Alex is based on my almost complete indifference to Blur. A few good singles but that is about it.
Agreed. Blur is fun but it's a but inane. And I love Coming Up!!

Thanks for voting!! ❤️

IS AUDREY… NED FLANDERS.?View attachment 101706

I had to look up who Ned Flanders is because I've never liked the Simpsons. It figures you would like outrageous voices, nauseating colors, and creepy bubbly art.

HIS BRAIN IS SQUIRMING LIKE A TOAD

Carlislebaz awoke before dawn.
He put his boots on.
He took a face from the ancient gallery and he
Walked on down the hall.

He ended up in British Columbia.
He came to the place where Sharon lived.
"Shazza?"
"Yes, Baz?"
"I want to kill you."

Then he went to the place where rifke lived.
And he came to a door.
"Riffers?"
"What is it, you tool?"
"I want to ...

... have you dominate me and humiliate me all night long."

1b73500fd65888c53225fd947c156c51.jpg

"Okay, sure."

Then he went back to England
And kept on pretending he was gay.

I had to look up who Ned Flanders is because I've never liked the Simpsons. It figures you would like outrageous voices, nauseating colors, and creepy bubbly art.

HIS BRAIN IS SQUIRMING LIKE A TOAD

Carlislebaz awoke before dawn.
He put his boots on.
He took a face from the ancient gallery and he
Walked on down the hall.

He ended up in British Columbia.
He came to the place where Sharon lived.
"Shazza?"
"Yes, Baz?"
"I want to kill you."

Then he went to the place where rifke lived.
And he came to a door.
"Riffers?"
"What is it, you tool?"
"I want to ...

... have you dominate me and humiliate me all night long."

1b73500fd65888c53225fd947c156c51.jpg

"Okay, sure."

Then he went back to England
And kept on pretending he was gay.
Brilliant! You're my favorite poet here :lbf:

If I didn’t know any better, this poll would make me think that in order to be allowed to stick “dreamy-“ in front of your first name, you have to have aged really badly so that you look old when you’re not even anywhere near “old” yet.

Bunbun nailed it that time when he said Suede members have turned into an advertisement for bad hair and horrible skin. I don’t think we need to exclude Blur from that lol, esp since Alex has looked greasy for years.

The thing is though, Alex + Neil’s jawbones have both getting wider for a lonnnnnnnnnnng time, and meanwhile their temples have stayed the SAME width. SO. Now you guys can know and never be able to unsee it again either.

If I didn’t know any better, this poll would make me think that in order to be allowed to stick “dreamy-“ in front of your first name, you have to have aged really badly so that you look old when you’re not even anywhere near “old” yet.

Bunbun nailed it that time when he said Suede members have turned into an advertisement for bad hair and horrible skin. I don’t think we need to exclude Blur from that lol, esp since Alex has looked greasy for years.

The thing is though, Alex + Neil’s jawbones have both getting wider for a lonnnnnnnnnnng time, and meanwhile their temples have stayed the SAME width. SO. Now you guys can know and never be able to unsee it again either.
Nawe...

Back
Top Bottom