New fun poll

WHO IS THE #1 90s BRITPOP PIN-UP BOY?!!!!

• DreamyAlex!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DreamyNeil!!!!

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
God your so Bi curious😚
Why are you desperate to whom I find attractive???
I know this is a cliche… but I tend to go for a persons personality rather than a physical
Preference.
Sorry to disappoint ya lad.

Why do you think asking a normal question is “desperate”? I was just curious. If you rate Neil as “ugly,” then surely there’s a “handsome” rating to qualify Neil’s ugliness. Personality aside, who is a celebrity you find attractive? Just one name will do.

God… you are relentless…..😁
I don’t do celebrity shit.
I like ordinary peeps, with personality, that make me laugh, or think.

You’re being willfully difficult. If Neil is ugly, then someone else has to be handsome. Ugliness can’t exist in a vacuum, otherwise it would be a neutral.

In your 54 years, Carlislebaz, you’ve never even once seen a celebrity you found attractive? I find that hard to believe. Think back to when you were twelve.

For 4ck sake Audrey 🤪
I can’t remember being 12…. Everything was in black and white then🤷🏻‍♂️

The shows I watch nowadays, well yes there is a couple of Ladies that I would love to take out for a date…..

Jacqui Joseph.
Jane McDonald.

Has this eased your frustration?

I voted for Neil. First of all, Neil is the much better name. And even though he's a member of the inferior incarnation of Suede, his band is still light years better than Alex James'. When Neil is onstage playing Animal Nitrate or To The Birds or My Dark Star, he probably thinks to himself, "I wish I was in this band when Butler was in it." I like middle-aged Neil's posture and wrinkles and hair, and his tweed blazer fashion sense when he's not wearing his black leather "Suedegear." I'm disappointed that the photos of Neil you provided are all from the young and pretty era. He looks gentle and professorial now. But the kiss of death for Alex James is that he owns a dairy. F*ck him.
Neil is really special ❤️

I actually prefer middle aged long haired neil best, but this is about 90s pin up boys. At his current stage he's surpassed being a pin up boy.

Thanks for voting, aubs!!

The shows I watch nowadays, well yes there is a couple of Ladies that I would love to take out for a date…..

Jacqui Joseph.
Jane McDonald.

Has this eased your frustration?

Here I was thinking this discussion was about men, but I guess any human being will do. Thank you for the information.

I have always enjoyed the company of strong, intelligent women.
From the ones I’ve slept with in my
Wonderful past, well it was just role
Reversal really.

Back
Top Bottom