New album cover

890f51f157218852407cb3bdd9cacb98-thumb-300x296.jpg

Damn :p. Sold to the lady with the sequinned bell-bottoms for $5!

Seriously, what if this album is Morrissey's ode to great singer-songwriters of his youth? A quiet little pop album with some bite?

I'll be all over it like a horny toad.

I don't care for the font or its placement (tho I'd prefer it in the bottom lefthand corner as Mozmic Dancer has it). It doesn't "go" with the pic, IMO. It was cool before, now it looks corny.

Yes, I'm still buying it.

I don't care for the font or its placement (tho I'd prefer it in the bottom lefthand corner as Mozmic Dancer has it). It doesn't "go" with the pic, IMO. It was cool before, now it looks corny.

Yes, I'm still buying it.

so why aren't you getting flack from Kewpie then? :confused:

This makes the cover of Maladjusted look like the Queen is Dead.
If this is the real deal, it's the worst.

I dont know if this is the worst cover. While I feel the prior two covers were the best of his solo career this at least has more eye catching ability than most. Besides this is a Mona Lisa compared to the visual trash that came out his pre-Arsenal covers

Whaaat? Viva Hate, Everyday is Like Sunday, Kill Uncle and Pregnant for the Last Time have good cover art.

Kill Uncle is bland at best and fails to catch the eye, and all of the early mozz singles covers are disturbingly similar, at least Morrissey's album art branches out and is more unique. I mean this is far from his best cover but it isnt terrible either

I actually like this better; perhaps then the sleeve could be a foldout into the whole image. But my opinion is they should use this as the cover :D

I agree. Much better.

so the big ~E posted this on his myspace... and i'm curious as to whether this is real or not? And if so.. why hasnt it leaked already!! Curses upon you E!!
mozyorut3.jpg

To be honest... I think the baby is pugly and I would rather have this cover. Then I could oogle Mo'z chest every day.

Mmmmmm.

I might print off all the fake covers on this thread and make alternate cover options - like Pulp's Different Class album.

That way everyone is happy!

I was hoping for a wee bit of monsterance
;)

I think the cover for the new album is quite tacky! What the hell is Morrissey thinking?? Bloody awful!! :sick: I hope the music will have some substance.

I actually like this better; perhaps then the sleeve could be a foldout into the whole image. But my opinion is they should use this as the cover :D

It sure could. CD jewel case covers have been done two-panel, four-panel, and yes, even the elusive, dare I say *gasp* six-panel.

**faints**

:p

Let's face it, it's creepy.

Touching the boys crotch like that. Tsk tsk.

Tags
art baby's arm can i please see it gerontophilia good font hated it he saw it! i have a nasty rash i have seen it i like the font i really want to see it. in yummy dipping sauce interesting though its gorgeous jake little butterfly meh no fair steamed dumplings stop editing it we seen it too
Back
Top Bottom