moz had is day

I wish Kewpie would f*** off too.

If I have any more to drink, I'll break the world record for being banned from the most sites in one night.

It's three so far.

Re: sigh

wha? how/why did i get dragged into this?

honestly kewpie if you were any more boring, it would be required you'd only be available with a prescription.

yes, i delete my posts, i have been doing so periodically since 1999. if i could delete you from this forum i would.

well done Jeane, dont let M-H drag you down, (M-H is Kewpie by the way, Mini-Hitler):thumb:

Well, i'm pretty sure Morrissey is a product of his mother and father having f***ed but i'm sure a few people would deny even that!

Yes I did mean their music. People such as whatsisnameblackburnroversperson seem to view 'pop' acts as less authentic than that working-class-soil-beneath-his-fingernails-pint-down-the-local-with-the-lads multimillionaire popstar Morrissey whereas they are one and the same. Yes perhaps Morrissey's influences are more credible, maybe his musical background involves more sweaty little pub gigs and 'hardships' but I don't think we can really judge other acts without knowing their history and background can we? I mean, who here knows Lady Gaga's life history for example?
Every musician, once they put pen to paper on a recording contract is authorising a company to build the 'brand', so each time Morrissey signs to a new label he is going with a company that he feels can best support, promote and help increase the size and popularity of the 'Morrissey brand'. We can either accept the truth of the industry or live in a fairytale world where we think artists sit at home spouting genius through each breath and that someone just so happens to be there to capture it on record and stick it out for the public, while the artist sits back and cares not one jot for the results.
Morrissey is a product just like Michael Jackson, Lady Gaga, Kanye West, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen, Bob Dylan, Blur, Neil Young, Prince, Westlife, whof***ingever. There are certain artists whose art speaks to you on levels that other artists couldn't dream of but it makes them no less a part of the machine of the industry. Deal with it and accept music for what it is - the greatest art form on the planet.

You are a product too. Tell me only one artist that don't be media's product. It doesn't exist. If you see the mass communication theory you will learn that everything WE 've seen/heard on TV, rafio. internet and newspaper were made by someone's money. Nothing nor no one is free.

You're right when you say: "Morrissey brand", since he's a media's product, but tell me "what does mean 'to be a media's product'?"
Everyone on Morrissey-solo agree with Morrissey as medias's product because if someone doesn't agree he-she may not stay here.

I think that "concepts" are very dangerous.
I may creat a concept, however I must prove it... it's not so easy.
If you think you have the truth in your hands, you're wrong....

Life story isn't important for the music be interesting

Re: sigh

Mmk, I'm thinking you're gonna have to stop posting that..:squiffy:

nope sorry i won't, if i get banned then it will just go to show the dictatorship, wouldnt it?

You are a product too. Tell me only one artist that don't be media's product.

*raises hand*
I happen to be an artist that "don't be" media's product.
:thumb:

nope sorry i won't, if i get banned then it will just go to show the dictatorship, wouldnt it?

It's not that you'll get banned for it -- you probably won't. It's just that it comes off as rather..juvenile..and certainly doesn't help your argument.

this is a privately owned website on the internet, not a form of government
anything and i mean anything you are allowed to post here is a privilege not a right :straightface:
with those facts in mind i think its likely that your misplaced sense of entitlement has warped your views about the "management" of this site by others
comp1.gif

:p

*raises hand*
I happen to be an artist that "don't be" media's product.
:thumb:
by the way, mcrickson, if you ever really become serious about being an "artist"
bonk.gif
* you might actually find that you do not call yourself one
cool.gif

*=i debated many smilies to represent some kind of sentiment about being an artist and making art, in the end i settled on the one above because, well, really, in the end, art is all about pain to me when you come down to it :blushing:

OhmygoditsRobby said:
by the way, mcrickson, if you ever really become serious about being an "artist"
bonk.gif
* you might actually find that you do not call yourself one
cool.gif

*=i debated many smilies to represent some kind of sentiment about being an artist and making art, in the end i settled on the one above because, well, really, in the end, art is all about pain to me when you come down to it :blushing:

I was simply using Raphael Lambach's words against him.
I'd thank you kindly not to patronise me.
I'd rather not be serious and do what I please, thank you.

having just read that "I Just Want to See the Boy Happy" was played over the weekend as opposed to one of the dozens of neglected classics.... well, maybe he has lost touch a bit. :D

I love that song and see it as a huge upgrade from How Could Anybody Possibly Want to Hear This Song Live Again or whatever it's called :squiffy:

EDIT: As far as neglected classics go.. for the love all the little starving babies around the world... Bring back Speedway!!!!!

Last edited:
I love that song and see it as a huge upgrade from How Could Anybody Possibly Want to Hear This Song Live Again or whatever it's called :squiffy:

EDIT: As far as neglected classics go.. for the love all the little starving babies around the world... Bring back Speedway!!!!!

I love Speedway, it's great. It would make my day if it was on the setlist when I eventually get to see him live. :D

I couldn't disagree more with any of that. Firstly, you can can't qualify how good or bad an artist is by saying, 'I've been a fan since xxxx' like it makes you more qualified than anyone else. It doesn't.

I don't agree with anything else you say either. I think he's makling the records he wants to make as opposed to trying to please people (cos let's face it, so many Morrissey 'fans' are actually moaning c*** bastards that it's never going to happen).

Poor songs, poor production etc etc... says YOU. You are NOT the world. Maybe he likes his 'tired indie rock formula' has that occured to you for a single second?

Finally, if you don't like Morrissey's records anymore.... then GO AWAY!
I don't like cabbage so I don't go on a 'Cabbage Fan' site. It's easy.

Some of you people make me sick.

What's your problem with cabbage?

btw "Some of you people make me sick" should definitely be the title of Mozzer's new single :D

What's your problem with cabbage?

btw "Some of you people make me sick" should definitely be the title of Mozzer's new single :D

Well, it's not so much the cabbage as those other vegetables it plays with. If it got rid of the other vegetables & was grown just to my taste & no-one elses, I'd like him alot more.

Back
Top Bottom