Morrissey's December Speech 2017 - SER / YouTube

41828_stateoftheunion_20171218.png

41827_stateoftheunion_20171218_2.png

(posted on SER's YT channel).

This is definitely a never seen before, direct to camera discussion from Moz.
Chart position, Der Spiegel, questioned by the American Secret Service as a result - possibly no free access to the US!?
"Whatever will be in 2018 will be..."
Regards,
FWD.

Media coverage:

Last edited by a moderator:
You know where you can shove your “consensual reality”? Yes, there.
You created that bullshit term. :barf:

Oh dear.... you are exhibiting challenging behaviour with difficult to meet needs. Again. Please sedate yourself by sucking your thumb to self-soothe before you descend into overt oppositional defiance disorder and I have to ask the nurse to take more serious measures.

He wished Thatcher dead in 1986, and in 1988 in a song, and now wishes the same upon Trump.
Why change? Viva hate!

Morrissey claims he was investigated and questioned by UK police in relation to his threats against Margaret Thatcher. Quite rightly so, if indeed it actually happened and wasn't just another hallucination.

I once knew somebody who spent time in prison for threatening to kill someone. He was clearly quite mental though.

Half of the country wished Thatcher dead, probably half of the World with Trump. Personally I just wish Trump would stop, but if he stops somebody else just takes his place doing the same shit. Anyone would think the President was just a figurehead and people behind the scenes are really in charge...

It's really gross and creepy. All you really need to remember is that the name "Cronenberg" is attached.

I thought “that” was a moderately not too bad tasting beer. :rolleyes:
But I guess you have more comparing tasting experience in your time as a barkeeper.

Just curious to know which type of barkeeper you are.
My brother was one too.
He was the kind of entertaining one.
People went to his place to have a drink cause he was there. :D

I’d like to be at your bar without my head on it but having conversations with you about Moz.
And have a drink of course!

I guess until than we will at least have Morrissey-Solo. :thumb:

I just don't like your lack of empathy for people who think differently from you.

Really?

Morrissey: "You have to sit down and listen to people. You can not say I'm not listening, you do not agree, so you're wrong."

Hi Brummie hope you’re well.
Many thanks for returning to the forum after our successful campaign to keep Low In High School out of the charts.
I feel I must explain to you and others of my recent absence from the boards.
Basically the campaign had drained me both physically and mentally. Mrs Benny sat me down and said I needed to at least have a month off, so I took her advice.
She also took me on a date with complimentary tickets to check out Laura Pergolizzi (L P) at Manchester Academy 2 ! Huge 4kin wowzzers, I’m still coming down, I’m even on utube dancing and singing ! She’s a 4kin huge talent check her out (not just her album she has a shit load of stuff unreleased).

This amateur video release of Steve’s is the best Christmas present ever. Let’s raise a glass to a successful 2017 campaign debunking the clown !
Cheers mate ! Chin chin hooray !

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

I once knew somebody who spent time in prison for threatening to kill someone. He was clearly quite mental though.

Half of the country wished Thatcher dead, probably half of the World with Trump. Personally I just wish Trump would stop, but if he stops somebody else just takes his place doing the same shit. Anyone would think the President was just a figurehead and people behind the scenes are really in charge...
Trump's assassination would be the saving of his reputation.
He'd be lauded as a martyr to the cause.
All violence is wrong.
Even the pressing of a button (did you see what I did there?)

Last edited:
Tags
low in high school info
Back
Top Bottom