Morrissey on 'Last Call With Carson Daily' Now!

Thanks to you to prue, I caught it!! (posted over at Depeche's thread)
On that note...I'm going to bed with sweet dreams :)

I really do like that line "Let me live before I die oh, not me, not I" -makes up for that horrid line "I was driving my car, I crashed and broke my spine".

LOL I like the breaking the spine line :rolleyes:

get some sleep, woman! :D

lol, your welcome!

I'm gunna head to bed too, i've had my excitement for the night, lol.

Re: Carson Daly on NOW!

by the way...I can't believe you're all still up to watch Carson Daly's show. Does anyone sleep around here? :p

I know! and NO. I'm a night owl...and my own worst enemy. Extra coffee tomorrow morn. I mean in 5 hrs. Glad I was up for the excitement, tho!

oops nevermind! haha I just asked in the other thread if he was wearing the same frinky black polo... :D

the mods must all be asleep!

I know..it's driving me crazy that they have not "threaded" together yet!!!:)

by the way...I can't believe you're all still up to watch Carson Daly's show. Does anyone sleep around here? :p

I work from my home office, which is bad news because as you can see I'm up at all hours on morrissey-solo...lol:D

:eek:
I thought I was an insomniac...it's still only 11:15pm here...do you have to get up early in the morning???

lol, yes, at 6am, so im only gunna get 3 1/2 hours of sleep :eek::p

I work from my home office, which is bad news because as you can see I'm up at all hours on morrissey-solo...lol:D
How lucky are you?! EEKS!!! Well, if I got to work from home it would be bad news for me...I'd never get out of my pajamas and I'd waste time all day on Solo. I got so much accomplished before I discovered Solo (and got sucked in by my Mozmania)! :eek:

lol, yes, at 6am, so im only gunna get 3 1/2 hours of sleep :eek::p
EEKS get to sleep!!! Wow...I thought I was bad!!! Haha, I usually drift off to sleep around 1 or 1:30AM but then I struggle to get up between 6:45-7:30AM. I usually end up being the last one to walk into the office in the mornings!

I;m going to bed now, getting ready for a 'fun' day of crankyness tomorrow! :p

How lucky are you?! EEKS!!! Well, if I got to work from home it would be bad news for me...I'd never get out of my pajamas and I'd waste time all day on Solo. I got so much accomplished before I discovered Solo (and got sucked in by my Mozmania)! :eek:

Hi, your qouted my life exactly to the '"T"...how did you know...:)
I have the message board up all day while I have my work lap top next to it. It's the only think that makes me not bang my head on the walls.

Don't get me wrong, working from home is a dream come true for me, but it also makes me want to stab myself in the eye because I feel trapped.

I;m going to bed now, getting ready for a 'fun' day of crankyness tomorrow! :p
haha goodnight prue!!! Lots of coffee tomorrow! Thanks again for the heads up!!! :D

Hi, your qouted my life exactly to the '"T"...how did you know...:)
I have the message board up all day while I have my work lap top next to it. It's the only think that makes me not bang my head on the walls.

Don't get me wrong, working from home is a dream come true for me, but it also makes me want to stab myself in the eye because I feel trapped.

haha well last week was probably my worst week ever...I was frinking all day long and I kept getting caught by my 50 yr old male officemate. I was supposed to be doing work for him and he kept walking in the office and catching me staring at a half naked 48 year old man :eek: If I worked at home, seriously, I'd feel no guilt whatsoever and I'd get nothing done! I'm sorry you feel trapped, though. That can't be a good feeling. :(

Thanks to you to prue, I caught it!! (posted over at Depeche's thread)
On that note...I'm going to bed with sweet dreams :)

I really do like that line "Let me live before I die oh, not me, not I" -makes up for that horrid line "I was driving my car, I crashed and broke my spine".

So was this a repeat of the earlier Carson Daly performance, or the other song? It sounds like the other song...:confused:

It was 'That's How People Grow Up' last night. The other one that was aired a few months ago was 'All You Need Is Me'

It was 'That's How People Grow Up' last night. The other one that was aired a few months ago was 'All You Need Is Me'

Thanks. Darn, I thought it was going to be a repeat with the writer's strike and all. Oh well, it'll show up on smithstorrents.co.uk soon enough.:guitar:

Back
Top Bottom