Morrissey in Los Angeles (May 10, w/Tom Jones), Brooklyn (June 21 w/Cliff Richard) - TTY

Re: Article: Morrissey in Los Angeles (May 10, w/Tom Jones), Brooklyn (June 21 w/Cliff Richard) - TT

do you have nothing better to do with your time? You really need to get a life( or a wife) scan your own posts and see how many times you attack moz, 100%.of them I imagine

" You really need to get a life( or a wife) scan your own posts and see how many times you attack moz, 100%.of them I imagine "

This very same line could also apply to Tossirrey could it not ? Attacking Kate, William, Charles, Camilla, Harry, Jamie Oliver, Simon Cowell, Gordon Ramsey and all things British etc
Oh but its ok for the Tosser to do it isn't it ? Because he's the ringleader of the Tossers.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Re: Article: Morrissey in Los Angeles (May 10, w/Tom Jones), Brooklyn (June 21 w/Cliff Richard) - TT

That novelty Xmas card I got the missus with Cliff singing Mistletoe and wine now seems sinister.

Would anyone know the KROQ Presale code for the LA show? Thanks in advance for sharing.. :)

Humagrinder or rentachap

Would anyone know the KROQ Presale code for the LA show? Thanks in advance for sharing.. :)

Ahh..:head-smack: I had to go through all that F:swear:CKIN' BULLSH:censored:T :barf: just to get to the question I'm looking for!:crazy: I knew I should of just skipped to the last page.:ahhh: So, who out there actually likes Moz:confused:, & would care to share the pre-sale passwords for San Jose & Los Angeles?:D I'm hoping to go to the first 4 or 5 shows of the tour. THANK YOU! :)

Ahh..:head-smack: I had to go through all that F:swear:CKIN' BULLSH:censored:T :barf: just to get to the question I'm looking for!:crazy: I knew I should of just skipped to the last page.:ahhh: So, who out there actually likes Moz:confused:, & would care to share the pre-sale passwords for San Jose & Los Angeles?:D I'm hoping to go to the first 4 or 5 shows of the tour. THANK YOU! :)

When I find out, I'll let you know! I'm looking forward to the show :)

When I find out, I'll let you know! I'm looking forward to the show :)

Thank you!!:D

The presale code for the LA Sports Arena show is KROQMOZ at 10am Thursday 2/20.

Any word on the Brooklyn presale??? Thanks!!!

Sorry, no word on the Brooklyn presale code. I do this really weird thing where I go to a show when he visits my town, I don't follow him all over the goddam world and hoard the f***ing barrier every night so the locals can't shake his hand. It would be nice to actually touch the guy some day but alas, I'm not in the royal clique. f***ers.

Sorry, no word on the Brooklyn presale code. I do this really weird thing where I go to a show when he visits my town, I don't follow him all over the goddam world and hoard the f***ing barrier every night so the locals can't shake his hand. It would be nice to actually touch the guy some day but alas, I'm not in the royal clique. f***ers.

Look...Someone asked a question...No need to get bitchy...No wonder Morrissey doesn't like this site...You don't know how to play nice with others...

The presale code for the LA Sports Arena show is KROQMOZ at 10am Thursday 2/20.

Thank you, I was still waiting for CBS/KROQ to tell me :/ I don't really understand how the Street Team thing works.

I try to make his tour an excuse to get out & see friends in other cities, if the tour schedule allows.. I'm not in no royal f***in' clique! I go and I stand on my own, and I leave on my own.. If I'm lucky, I actually do make a new friend in line. Passive-agresive people like you are the reason I hate this site as much as Moz! Alas, you must be more sad & bitter than Moz, with no friends to visit! :(

sorry the list is full..to the back of the line you go :lbf::crazy::thumb:

I try to make his tour an excuse to get out & see friends in other cities, if the tour schedule allows.. I'm not in no royal f***in' clique! I go and I stand on my own, and I leave on my own.. If I'm lucky, I actually do make a new friend in line. Passive-agresive people like you are the reason I hate this site as much as Moz! Alas, you must be more sad & bitter than Moz, with no friends to visit! :(

Ummm no. I have better things to do in a day than stand in line. Also half the time even if you buy a Row 1 ticket, that means nothing, there's a VIP area for the Apeys and Julias and that blonde guy from England who texts while Moz is on the other side of the stage and waxes pathetic-in-love when Moz is on his side of the stage probably BORED TO TEARS from the concert since he's seen it 20 times already.

He caressed my arm at the Pauley Pavilion and looked into my eyes as he sang. And held my hand for 30 blissful seconds at a Morrissey night at the Redondo Pier. Jealous yet? :D

He caressed my arm at the Pauley Pavilion and looked into my eyes as he sang. And held my hand for 30 blissful seconds at a Morrissey night at the Redondo Pier. Jealous yet? :D

No wonder he's sick all the time.

Yep, jealous. :rolleyes:

I'll be at Sam's Hoffbrau sorting out the state of the world from God's hardest working children if you need me, loser.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom