Morrissey Hair Thread

^^^
very nice

today:
1216129557-1.jpg

been a while since my last post.

Ladies (and gents), you all look wonderful with your quiffs.

I just decided to make as a. out of myself and share what I walk around like much more often than I should.

1082.jpg

that is one splendid quiff...
wish i could get mine like that, (i can rock a beehive, if i get time for the backcombing) but i have a fringe which doesnt play ball when it comes to quiffs... (i have long hair too) :mad:

becca, good attempt my dear, and yes why do the pics always shrink the height, its upsetting... LOL

you should do it everyday.

lol, because then one day it'll just stay like that.. :D

I like my sleep and never get the extra 1/2 hour it'd take to get mine to work... :rolleyes:

*feels ashamed for making excuses and endevours to try harder*

I went for the quiff today! It's a nice way to keep your hair out of your face, I find. I wonder of Morrissey feels the same. Ha!

Photo12-2.jpg

Though I am not nearly as lovely as Svarta:)

Last edited:
I went for the quiff today! It's a nice way to keep your hair out of your face, I find. I wonder of Morrissey feels the same. Ha!

Photo12-2.jpg

Though I am not nearly as lovely as Svarta:)

You are f*cking adorable and that is one awesome female quiff, so psshhht.

I love all the quiff girls on here, you are very very beautiful and it was time to outnumber the guys! :D :guitar:

my most recent attempt, i measured it *yes i am that sad* and its nearly 3 inches high... the pic doesnt do it justice, and my forehead isnt really that big, honestly, :rolleyes:

quiffability020.jpg

quiffability012.jpg

just be glad you can't see the rest of my face, :sick:
but thankyou my dears... :)

Tags
clippers fans fans of abe's hair hair hair club for men j-loc > all just shave it off lotza uglee b'tchas pomade rub it in
Back
Top Bottom