Morrissey Fans Explained - Mrs Golighly YT

plus shes good at finding new Klaus nomi stuff!

Can someone sum up in a sentence what this chick talks about? I don’t have time.

I watched a minute. 30 minutes of drunk Botox Lips is asking a bit much.

Apologies, didn't have time to go through this yesterday.
I normally advocate not shooting the messenger, but yes, this isn't a brilliant bit of content.
Regards,
FWD.

You post great stuff all the time. I think it was strategically wise to show us you're not perfect. No one likes perfect people and besides you have some really stiff competition on this site if you're going for infallibility.

I watched the first part where she says "this is completely inappropriate because I am not prepared to do a video".

Gonna watch it once she is prepared!

No surprise that the folks here react to this video with bigotry and hate. That's the site David Tseng created, which BTW Morrissey wants nothing to do with. I read that the owner of this site has a lifetime ban from all Morrissey concerts.
Here you have a legit, true fan of the music. The 30 minutes flew by as she is very personable and entertaining. But it is served up on this site for all the hateful folks to attack. I see all kinds of bigotry at her accent and so on, and of course someone also brings in the Israeli flag. This is the filth David Tseng has created. A hate-filled scumbag site.

f*** I hate white middle class American Smiths/Moz fans. Braindead dilettante arseholes.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom