Members Pics

please troll each other in some thread other than one where people are supposed to post pics

thisthread_zps15477db9.gif

Re: please troll each other in some thread other than one where people are supposed to post pics

good for you G-A :thumb: I suppose I should do my part to put the thread back on task :o
mf_zpsa54efc46.jpg

-just thinking, I wonder how many people have posted to this thread yet have not posted a pic of themselves** to it? :straightface:
*=there are plenty of pics of me on here sans "Santa beard" and I am indeed a fat middle aged white guy, not proud of it, but you know what?
if I can post my pic, not just post to this thread over and over again :crazy:
then there is something wrong with anyone on this thread who cannot do both, perhaps :confused:
**=posting a pic of yourself then deleting it does not count :cool:

Last edited:
Re: please troll each other in some thread other than one where people are supposed to post pics

good for you G-A :thumb: I suppose I should do my part to put the thread back on task :o
mf_zpsa54efc46.jpg

-just thinking, I wonder how many people have posted to this thread yet have not posted a pic of themselves* to it? :straightface:
*=there are plenty of pics of me on here sans "Santa beard" and I am indeed a fat middle aged white guy, not proud of it, but you know what?
then there is something wrong with anyone on this thread who cannot do both, perhaps :confused:

That is great. Wow, you have lost weight, eh? Congrats. :thumb:

mf_zpsa54efc46.jpg

-just thinking, I wonder how many people have posted to this thread yet have not posted a pic of themselves* to it? :straightface:

That is great. Wow, you have lost weight, eh? Congrats. :thumb:

I have not weighed myself in months but yes it does appear that I must have lost some weight since I can now buy pants* here :)
about the highest size waist you can find on a pair of pants here is 96 cm, which was just too tight for me to wear :o
now, not so much :guitar:

*=I mean like in a regular store or the "clothes" mall, rather than having to go to a tailor or store with western imports
seriously, if you are fat when you come to China, be prepared to find it very hard to get clothes here, especially pants that fit :eek:

Last edited:

Me at the Warner Brothers Harry Potter studios yesterday:

20u3k2o.jpg

I just love this kitty gif! :)

I know. It makes me happy every time I see it. Sent it to my mom. She said it gave her the biggest smile. And asked, "Where did you find that?" Told her I found it on a hateful online crèche. :lbf:

No, thank you, my dear angelic Sea girl, for once again, my heart feels light....
Are you back in "that" lovely seaside town enjoying the holiday spirit?
I certainly hope so, as there is nothing like the glowing sea to set inspiration alight. xx

No, thank you, my dear angelic Sea girl, for once again, my heart feels light....
Are you back in "that" lovely seaside town enjoying the holiday spirit?
I certainly hope so, as there is nothing like the glowing sea to set inspiration alight. xx

"sea girl"? hopefully during the summer she will post pictures of herself wearing a bikini.

11845493284_df928ce3c4_z.jpg

Tags
*ga23 lose *the chin thing babes! ban benandrus beards r cool cute people piss me off dazzak <3 dazzak come home ebola>>>robby flattery&that fuck me good the bad and the ugly im a abused tag immodesty=ugly no flirting tnx showusyourrack skinner is hot stfusuperhans ydw nekkid pics
Back
Top Bottom