Members Pics

Morrissey's own stuff is more depressive than the Smiths' stuff! So he has attracted many depressive people with his early songs from the beginning of his solo career.
It was always said that anyone who takes his music as something depressive never knew a thing about it. People in the UK and Scandinavia are the only people who are able to truly understand his work.
Forget USA and mainland Europe not to mention Asia who treat him like some sushi carnival.

Fook off the lotta youse!

It was always said that anyone who takes his music as something depressive never knew a thing about it. People in the UK and Scandinavia are the only people who are able to truly understand his work.
Forget USA and mainland Europe not to mention Asia who treat him like some sushi carnival.

Fook off the lotta youse!

Try to listen Bona Drag and Kill Uncle! You'll see on those albuns some lyrics which Ian Curtis, for example, would never dare to write!

No pictures?
Well, there are pictures of me having fun in Vancouver, on the bus. A female Asian Santa was also without mask. And a male Asian chatted me up. Good times for a change.
20211225_125721.jpg

Tags
*ga23 lose *the chin thing babes! ban benandrus beards r cool cute people piss me off dazzak <3 dazzak come home ebola>>>robby flattery&that fuck me good the bad and the ugly im a abused tag immodesty=ugly no flirting tnx showusyourrack skinner is hot stfusuperhans ydw nekkid pics
Back
Top Bottom