Margaret on the Guillotine

jayange

Hi all

I wanted to share my video, and ask for feedback. Hope I've posted in the right section! :)

You can find it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qx1yO9I8qM4

Hope you enjoy it. My 12 year old niece was doing a project on the miners - so I thought i'd do this as a reminder. My niece thought it was really over the top, and refused to encorporate it in her presentation! :)

Cheers

Hi all

I wanted to share my video, and ask for feedback. Hope I've posted in the right section! :)

You can find it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qx1yO9I8qM4

Hope you enjoy it. My 12 year old niece was doing a project on the miners - so I thought i'd do this as a reminder. My niece thought it was really over the top, and refused to encorporate it in her presentation! :)

Cheers

who is it? :confused:

What's with Will Smith? And is that the 'toad of hope'? :p My questions are sincere. The vid is good... as far as wishing death on people ;) and Hugh was never one to mince his words :)

Thanks for having a look guys. :)

MuteWitness - She was the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom for about 5000 years. Obviously Morrissey was not a fan of her policies. :D
I'll not go into them on here, as politics is usually a forum no no. But if you want to read about her, google her name.

Corrissey - I like the idea of the 'toad of hope' that's now exactly what that is! :p

As for Will Smith, I dunno - it seemed as good a pic for the word 'will' as my alternative. A will. :)

Thanks for your positive feedback. And you're spot on about Morrissey not mincing his words. He's generally less overtly belligerent these days, I think. But still well worth listening to. Unlike most of his peers! Or his supposed heirs and contemporaries.

Cheers.

Jay

Last edited:
Thanks for having a look guys. :)

MuteWitness - She was the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom for about 5000 years. Obviously Morrissey was not a fan of her policies. :D
I'll not go into them on here, as politics is usually a forum no no. But if you want to read about her, google her name.

Corrissey - I like the idea of the 'toad of hope' that's now exactly what that is! :p

As for Will Smith, I dunno - it seemed as good a pic for the word 'will' as my alternative. A will. :)

Thanks for your positive feedback. And you're spot on about Morrissey not mincing his words. He's generally less overtly belligerent these days, I think. But still well worth listening to. Unlike most of his peers! Or his supposed heirs and contemporaries.

Cheers.

Jay

Thanks for the explanations, Jay. "Where there's a will, there's a toad of hope" :p

I agree with you about Moz, but I meant M23's 'minced words' (the comments below your video) ;)

I hope she lives in torment, pain and agony for a very, very long time. Once she does die, I hope she is buried somewhere people can go to pay their respects. That is a grave I wish to dance on.

wait, so you've never listened to Margaret on the Guillotine, and wondered "Gee, I wonder which Margaret he is referring to..." ???

also, didnt you pay attention in history class?

I'm afraid to read the response to that question. It'll just make be feel old and weep for the future.

WOW...:)

Thanks for the explanations, Jay. "Where there's a will, there's a toad of hope" :p

I agree with you about Moz, but I meant M23's 'minced words' (the comments below your video) ;)

I hope she lives in torment, pain and agony for a very, very long time. Once she does die, I hope she is buried somewhere people can go to pay their respects. That is a grave I wish to dance on.

Oh yeah, sorry. I think I must have minced my thoughts.:) I hadn't looked at any comments. I see that someone else has had a dig at the rusting Iron Lady. Not a popular person. :D

And I know what you mean Vauxhall - when I read the "who is it?" I felt ancient. I bought Viva Hate with my first YTS allowance which was a princely sum of £29.50!

Nugz - :D I was thinking the same. How could you not be inquisitive enough to find out who this person was that Morrissey was condemning? I think her head would look quite nice in a glass case - she does wear some very fetching hats. :)

She did an amazing job.

Bless her and bless you.

Yes, bless.
A whole class structure will suffer redress,
Communities ravaged by ruthlessness,
A rusting and useless iron baroness,
The day will come to sever her from her head,
And this charming man will be happy she's dead.

Bless you too - Xx etc. :)

Back
Top Bottom