Low in High School number 2 in 20th Nov. UK album charts

Be more positive!!! :)

Just changed the date to the 23rd and he's still 2nd!!! Doesn't this page automatically update between the chart dates?

IMG_2281.jpg

http://www.officialcharts.com/charts/albums-chart-update/

No, check the link in my topic opening post. Moz was 2nd on Monday, 2nd on Tuesday and 3rd on Wedensday. Today is not yet in.
Tomorrow the official chart is announced.

No, check the link in my topic opening post. Moz was 2nd on Monday, 2nd on Tuesday and 3rd on Wedensday. Today is not yet in.
Tomorrow the official chart is announced.

Correct. One thing is certain. He bested "World Peace" by a good margin so that is a good thing. The question will be if the album has legs. What should be the next single? Sadly the controversy is probably going to kill momentum.

The momentum was really good in September and October. Unfortunately in November I think both BMG and Moz missed some good opportunities to push the album, it would have been a certain number 1 otherwise. Now it's still an admirable success, but it could have been a great victory.

As for legs, I don't expect to. I don't hear another single that would get massive airplay, and the UK tour is still months away.

The momentum was really good in September and October. Unfortunately in November I think both BMG and Moz missed some good opportunities to push the album, it would have been a certain number 1 otherwise. Now it's still an admirable success, but it could have been a great victory.

As for legs, I don't expect to. I don't hear another single that would get massive airplay, and the UK tour is still months away.

I reckon there will be a deluxe "tour edition" reissue. Hope so. I used to grumble about having to buy an album twice but I understand the motives in this crippled market. Plus, it makes the new album experience last longer. Since it takes years for the next album from him I'm happy to get what I get.

The only thing I think even close to a single would be my love id... with the opening scream edited out. It’s the next catchiest

Correct. One thing is certain. He bested "World Peace" by a good margin so that is a good thing. The question will be if the album has legs. What should be the next single? Sadly the controversy is probably going to kill momentum.

The 1st week's sales are an indication of the size of Morrissey's cult fan-base, a number of which will have bought multiple copies of this album. Week 2 sales will show if there is any wider interest amongst the non-Cult record buying public. And it will show if Morrissey can still be credibly called a 'British Icon'.

Well I think it would be quite easy to troll a Joy Division group. Link a video of someone singing using more than one note and they'd all have a collective aneurysm.
Uh... I love The Smiths as much as the next guy, but try just whistling the vocal parts to many of the songs and tell me how many notes you come back with.

There's a difference between passion and precision. A lot of great music has been made by people who have passion, but not much else.

The 1st week's sales are an indication of the size of Morrissey's cult fan-base, a number of which will have bought multiple copies of this album. Week 2 sales will show if there is any wider interest amongst the non-Cult record buying public. And it will show if Morrissey can still be credibly called a 'British Icon'.

The term 'Icon' has nothing to do with current success. He can live on past glories and still be termed an 'Icon'. Bizarre logic to suggest otherwise.

What????? Morrissey is not #1 :fearscream: :weary: :drama: :head-smack: :censored:

It's really scandalous, it's ashamed.

This guys is a genius, the best singer and writter in the world, even of the whole history of music, no less.

this is again a conspiracy, from the musical medias who are jealous of His success !

Morrissey can't breathe, that hundred (of fake) journalists appear to contradict him.

It's more than I can bear....

Morrissey he should be designated God of the worldwide music !!!!!

He is the biggest, geniusest, perfectest, the ....... Uh...What?.... if I took my pills? Yes Yes... What?.... Now I have to calm down and go lie down ..... Ok ..... And I wait the kind personn with the white coat and the syringe...... Ok ok !....... :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

What????? Morrissey is not #1 :fearscream: :weary: :drama: :head-smack: :censored:

It's really scandalous, it's ashamed.

This guys is a genius, the best singer and writter in the world, even of the whole history of music, no less.

this is again a conspiracy, from the musical medias who are jealous of His success !

Morrissey can't breathe, that hundred (of fake) journalists appear to contradict him.

It's more than I can bear....

Morrissey he should be designated God of the worldwide music !!!!!

He is the biggest, geniusest, perfectest, the ....... Uh...What?.... if I took my pills? Yes Yes... What?.... Now I have to calm down and go lie down ..... Ok ..... And I wait the kind personn with the white coat and the syringe...... Ok ok !....... :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

Bit early to be pissed up mate, go see your GP or get yourself to an AA meeting, it could help.

Bit early to be pissed up mate, go see your GP or get yourself to an AA meeting, it could help.

No need of this, I'm a Morrissey devot's.:flowers:

No attack against Moz or me can touch me.

I was blessed by Goz (Caus' Moz is God)... :hearteyes:

You little mortals you'll never understand that.:crazy:

No need of this, I'm a Morrissey devot's.:flowers:

No attack against Moz or me can touch me.

I was blessed by Goz (Caus' Moz is God)... :hearteyes:

You little mortals you'll never understand that.:crazy:

No, you are just a wanker troll with nothing better to do.

Back
Top Bottom