Los Angeles CA - Hollywood Bowl (Oct. 26, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / Suedehead / Irish Blood, English Heart / Is It Really So Strange? / Wedding Bell Blues / Morning Starship / Lady Willpower / I Wish You Lonely / I’m Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Home Is A Question Mark / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself / Days Of Decision / Back On The Chain Gang / Yes, I Am Blind / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Some Say I Got Devil / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I’ve Changed My Plea To Guilty / Jack The Ripper / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage // I Won't Share You / How Soon Is Now?

Setlist courtesy of @LifeIsVeryLong, Anon & setlist.fm

Last edited:
Post-show:

a15e3fa4b002b186d1766453e249580f.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

looks like a beautiful day today...

with a lil help from moz, a failed stage invasion turns into a successful one at the end.

Last edited by a moderator:
Que geniaaa linternas toda la razon el es el esclavo de Mozz no lo suelta SOLTALOOO ANONIMO COBARDE,QUE NOSOTROS SOMOS ADMIRADORESS NO LACAYOSS no te pides desprender te gusta ja jaaa Ampliare Que Viva Morrissey

Que geniaaa linternas toda la razon el es el esclavo de Mozz no lo suelta SOLTALOOO ANONIMO COBARDE,QUE NOSOTROS SOMOS ADMIRADORESS NO LACAYOSS no te podes desprender te gusta ja jaaa Ampliare Que Viva Morrissey Ahaa que buena foto la que subio la chica y Mozz fantastico pelo largo y saco rosaa relindo!!!! PUso CARA DE MALO PERo es un tierno ❤❤❤❤❤❤

What a petty f***er he is. Everyone's wrong but him. And since he can't sue, or has any grounds to, he just doubles down on his mentalism. f*** him, f*** racism.

How many places are left for him and Katsis now that don't know about what he's said and where there's money to be made from a Popeye tribute act?

ha ha ha ha

you’re the pettiest self-repeat one-man echo chamber in the known universe.

Is there a single human being in the world who cares enough about you to sit you down for an intervention?

You clearly need help.

Morrissey doesn't like The Guardian - why does he go on about it ad nauseum ... all his hate and anger must be playing on his soul and eating him up.

He is just a pop star - a pop star who once held considerable influence with his fans. That, thankfully, is very much in decline due to his abject racism.

As for Skinny ... shouting him down is just a poor attempt to shoot the messenger.

O.k, Skinny.

(Sigh)

Looks like a great gig & a great set-list.

I’d love to hear Morrissey play I've Changed My Plea To Guilty live; it’s possibly my favourite song of his.

Next time he tours the U.K., I’ll definitely be there.

you piece of shit.

:eek: Lanterns I'm shocked. You, seemingly so intelligent, resorting to basic insults like that.
Why don't you follow my example: try to only insult people you've met in real life? And please be a little creative.

(eg: Judas, that hairy vinylcollecting billygoat.)

Have a lovely Sunday!

Your friend
Jesus.

PS: your cat is smashing.

What a petty f***er he is. Everyone's wrong but him. And since he can't sue, or has any grounds to, he just doubles down on his mentalism. f*** him, f*** racism.

How many places are left for him and Katsis now that don't know about what he's said and where there's money to be made from a Popeye tribute act?

The same guardian that you often pester.

Wonderful to see that the US and Canada tours have been a great success for Moz and he has proved the haters wrong - and proved that people can think for themselves.
Exactly,go away,goodbye,we don’t need you.So sick and tired of detractors on this page.You make me feel so old inside.When will you .....When will you ...You are bores.

Back
Top Bottom