Live Nation: Bangkok & Hong Kong now cancelled (November 9, 2023)

Another sad day. 😔

FB_IMG_1699526239323~2.jpg

IMG_0374.jpeg

mbr.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
This isn’t meant as an attack on you, however, how can you love someone who is a stranger to you? I understand you and many others love his music and admire him as a person and you might even have an infatuation with himâ€Ķ except when I hear the word love it perplexes me personally to claim to love a stranger.
You know exactly what someone means when they say they love an artist.

It's my opinion that the conundrum of Morrissey is, through his lyrics, voice, and musical style he is able to connect with the most deepest part of our souls. Isn't this why the majority of us first became attached to him, and have followed him for so long? At least for me it is.

What boggles my mind, is when he is not singing, he is so purposely detached from those that follow him, love him, adore him....and pay his bills and for him to be able live a 5 star life for the majority of his adult years to the rest of his days. Yes Morrissey...WE pay your bills. It's undeniable that through your dedication to your art, and your battle-tested talent, that you have earned this.

But if it was not for us...you would be staying at the local Best Western rather than a luxury hotel. You do deserve to live this way. You have earned it, baby.

But we pay your bills.

I know this will never happen, but please show us some respect. Life happens, and things have to be cancelled. Most reasonable adults understand this. But it doesn't lower you to apologize, it lowers you by not apologizing, or offering a personal explanation.

You are two people, Morrissey. One person that is an incredible, talented, sensitive human being. The other person is someone I would go out of my way to never be around.

Same story, different tour, different day.

Stay safe all....

You are two people, Morrissey. One person that is an incredible, talented, sensitive human being. The other person is someone I would go out of my way to never be around.

Stay safe all....

Now we know definitively why the Smiths broke up.

He’s probably told her to do soâ€Ķâ€Ķ
And I bet it’s not even broken.

Why can’t he Man up and face the music for once?
In stead he gets a relatively new band member to hide behind and use as an excuse.

All Morrissey has left is his live tours, and these are drastically dwindling by each passing day.

The next idiotic post on central will probably be some erratic graffiti mentioning
Morrissey’s name that was seen in an underpass in Gibraltarâ€Ķ..

Man up Morrissey and tell your fans
What the 4ck is going on.
Reading the opening words here is how I’m thinking. I don’t even think Cammy has broken her foot. But let’s say she has, these shows could easily have gone ahead in her absence. The pictures being posted by her is all too convenient for my liking. Hang your mic up Moz. Go and enjoy the garden 💐ðŸŠīâ›ēïļ

I have had that since 2012 as do other people I know, only thing you have to change is slight adjustments to your diet, apart from that it doesn't stop you doing anything. You also have to have the condition checked every 2 years where they take a biopsy from the affected area.
Morrissey said, on the Larry King show, that he gets it scraped. Is that what you mean by ‘biopsy’?

It's my opinion that the conundrum of Morrissey is, through his lyrics, voice, and musical style he is able to connect with the most deepest part of our souls. Isn't this why the majority of us first became attached to him, and have followed him for so long? At least for me it is.

What boggles my mind, is when he is not singing, he is so purposely detached from those that follow him, love him, adore him....and pay his bills and for him to be able live a 5 star life for the majority of his adult years to the rest of his days. Yes Morrissey...WE pay your bills. It's undeniable that through your dedication to your art, and your battle-tested talent, that you have earned this.

But if it was not for us...you would be staying at the local Best Western rather than a luxury hotel. You do deserve to live this way. You have earned it, baby.

But we pay your bills.

I know this will never happen, but please show us some respect. Life happens, and things have to be cancelled. Most reasonable adults understand this. But it doesn't lower you to apologize, it lowers you by not apologizing, or offering a personal explanation.

Stay safe all....
He is a Geminiâ€Ķ
I don’t want to get into the legitimacy and or accuracy of astrological signs, but he is a Gemini= Gemini’s Twin
I say this because you were implying that it seems as though he has a split or dual personality.

This isn’t meant as an attack on you, however, how can you love someone who is a stranger to you? I understand you and many others love his music and admire him as a person and you might even have an infatuation with himâ€Ķ except when I hear the word love it perplexes me personally to claim to love a stranger.
I've wondered the same thing, or people who say he saved their life.

I have had that since 2012 as do other people I know, only thing you have to change is slight adjustments to your diet, apart from that it doesn't stop you doing anything. You also have to have the condition checked every 2 years where they take a biopsy from the affected area.
Same here. I have it too and have had to change my diet and I'm permanently on the medication Somac. Job done! Having said that though, there are varying levels of severity depending on how much acid reflux you've suffered from.

Last edited:
If they know the Asia dates are all cancelled then surely they know the Australian dates are also cancelled? Dec 10th is not that far away from Nov 15th. Just tell us already and we can get on with it. This limbo is killing me now that the cancellation of the Australian leg will be a relief.

Same here. I have it too and have had to change my diet and I'm permanently on the medication Somac. Job done! Having said that though, there are varying levels of severity depending on how much acid reflux you've suffered from.

Omeprazole and cutting out fruit juice and chillies, too spicy curry etc for me.

Loving a (mental) image of the beloved has been the essence of poetry and literature for thousands of years, and is also the basis of the religious principle in human beings. You obviously have very little poetry in your soul if you don't understand why someone might love a figure either alive or dead that they have never met. Did you never have a poster of a pop star on your wall when you were a teenager? How awful for you.
Wow so true. I've never seen this written down so succinctly.

I think that's kind of what I meant indirectly. If it's this girl's broken foot then that's pretty lame. I said if because who the f*** knows?
Spot on diagnosis there dear Marred. She would be fairly lame, in fairness to her fractured foot. She'd be out of step with the band, and God knows what would happen in the fog of Jack The Ripper, where time stands still and she falls over.

Back
Top Bottom