List of bands/artists that Morrissey hates?

you again *sigh*

Bit racist that Kewpie. Have a word with yourself.

Ooops, some users never fail to pick on me.

I have difficulty of distinguish the difference between R and L sound, I have a habit to type R rather than L.

I misspelt R and L of Kylie, how come it is racist?

Re: you again *sigh*

Has Morrissey ever expressed his opinions on this video?:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ooops, some users never fail to pick on me.

I have difficulty of distinguish the difference between R and L sound, I have a habit to type R rather than L.

I misspelt R and L of Kylie, how come it is racist?

Awww, poor you, being picked on. It's not as if you go around being rude to people, or inferring they are sodomites for no reason other than you have taken a dislike to them....

John-Cena-RISE-ABOVE-HATE-HLR_.jpg

Because most Oriental people can't say R so say L instead. When people do impressions of a Chinese person they pronounce Rs as Ls. It's not racist, he was only joking.
You know what a joke is, don't you?

If Kewpie is John Cena, that makes me THE ROCK

Awww, poor you, being picked on. It's not as if you go around being rude to people, or inferring they are sodomites for no reason other than you have taken a dislike to them....
John-Cena-RISE-ABOVE-HATE-HLR_.jpg

Because most Oriental people can't say R so say L instead. When people do impressions of a Chinese person they pronounce Rs as Ls. It's not racist, he was only joking.
You know what a joke is, don't you?

When was this?

A lifetime ago Morrissey described the "Shillelagh Sisters" as "Repugnant", which was unfortunate since that band featured both Lynder and Boz Boorer! :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom