Morrissey's enemies list

Vicarinacoma

Let's imagine that like Richard Nixon Morrissey has drawn up a list of his enemies. Who would be on it? Who, in the event Morrissey was elected to high political office, would find their tax returns suddenly subject to increase IRS scrutiny by all Morrissey's men?

Mike Joyce would be on there pretty high up although he doesn't really deserve it considering he was a member of The Smiths!!
David Quantic would be my #1. He was it at again the other day tweeting oh so wittily “I think it's Morrissey's positivity that his many fans like best about him.” Yeah. Go and join the local rambers association Dave. You'll get lots of twee positivity there...if that's what you want!

Re:

Heaven Knows We're Miserable Now :D

God knows....Maybe he does hate us all?
well, he does seem to have more hate the older he gets :crazy:
or maybe its just because I feel like have less with time :guitar:
that I feel more and more disconnected from him :straightface:
or at least the garbage he increasingly has come to represent :cool:

Re:

well, he does seem to have more hate the older he gets :crazy:
or maybe its just because I feel like have less with time :guitar:
that I feel more and more disconnected from him :straightface:
or at least the garbage he increasingly has come to represent :cool:

I'm quite interested in your comment. When you say 'garbage,' do you mean the musical output of the recent years or just the way Morrissey has changed as he got older, or how he represented in the media?

Re:

And in a parallel universe there is a thread titled "Candidates for Morrissey's Admiration"

ohmygodithinkiamgoingtobesick

Re:

I'm quite interested in your comment. When you say 'garbage,' do you mean the musical output of the recent years or just the way Morrissey has changed as he got older, or how he represented in the media?
is that 2 or 3 things?
33.gif
regardless, yeah, some of the all of the above really :straightface:
like many here, I would be more willing to forgive his idiotic outbursts if he was still consistently making great music in the "post YATQ era" :guitar:
but, at least for me, the songs of his that I love "post Quarry" can be counted on one hand :squiffy:
&
And in a parallel universe there is a thread titled "Candidates for Morrissey's Admiration"

10239.gif

Re:

I wonder if Morrissey reads that list and thinks "I f***ing hate that person. And that person. Who are these people?" :D

Re:

Top of the list ~ Steven Patrick Morrissey.

"unlimited self-sabotage" etc...

Best of friends, best of enemies.

This is actually a pretty amusing remark

Nothing he says is amusing...merely smug. Saying that though I did like his comment during the riots last year that it was a 'cautious thumbs up to the big society' although it was pretty smug. Everything quantick does and says is smug...insufferably so.

Nothing he says is amusing...merely smug. Saying that though I did like his comment during the riots last year that it was a 'cautious thumbs up to the big society' although it was pretty smug. Everything quantick does and says is smug...insufferably so.
oh put on smug for the papers can be funny, as in these cases :lbf:

Back
Top Bottom