LIHS Promo played in full

I wonder that too but we've already heard 7. Do you really think he'd sing anymore? I may be wrong but I can't remember a time when he's shared even this many before an album release.

I think we'd heard 6 out of the 12 before YOR was released.

I think he will play at least one more

I think he will play at least one more
Part of wants to hear more and part of me wants to wait and hear the 5 remaining songs when I hear the album.

Part of wants to hear more and part of me wants to wait and hear the 5 remaining songs when I hear the album.

I would just hear what I could when I could personally. It doesn’t take away from my first personal listen when I get the disc in my hands imo

these copies will have a digital fingerprint with a name attached to each copy,the record company will know the name of the culprit right away.morrisseys fanbase is loyal so most people who download a leaked copy will buy the album on first day anyway.
There are ways around that, such as playing it on your computer and using an audio recording program to capture a new recording of it.

That said, I'm happy just to wait for my LP and DL to arrive at this point. Not to mention, with the tour starting today, live versions of the other 5 songs may surface.

There are ways around that, such as playing it on your computer and using an audio recording program to capture a new recording of it.

That said, I'm happy just to wait for my LP and DL to arrive at this point. Not to mention, with the tour starting today, live versions of the other 5 songs may surface.
im the same,not long to go.waited three year for new songs I'm sure I can survive another 17 days.

It's a pretty solid album...I liked it more than I thought I would. I don't know if I would say it's as good as the deluxe edition of WPINOYB was, though. It loses steam the closer it gets to the end.

It's a pretty solid album...I liked it more than I thought I would. I don't know if I would say it's as good as the deluxe edition of WPINOYB was, though. It loses steam the closer it gets to the end.
Which were the standout tracks for you? If you don't mind me asking.

Wonder if we’ll ever get another swords type release. Take the world peace songs from the deluxe version plus the songs from the lihs session providing they exist and maybe a couple more laying about (even a cover or two) and I’d buy that

So it leaked or you have a promo? Doesn't matter to me as I don't hunt down leaks anymore. I like the release day anticipation.

Which were the standout tracks for you? If you don't mind me asking.

"I Bury The Living" is the worst song on the album. "Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage" is a standout. You've already heard all the "pop" sounding tracks.

Is Spent The Day In Bed near the end in your version then? :lbf:

No, it ends with a song called "Go f*** Yourself, You Useless c***"...I think it was written with you in mind.

So it leaked or you have a promo? Doesn't matter to me as I don't hunt down leaks anymore. I like the release day anticipation.

Neither. I've heard a copy of the promo.

"I Bury The Living" is the worst song on the album. "Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage" is a standout. You've already heard all the "pop" sounding tracks.

No, it ends with a song called "Go f*** Yourself, You Useless c***"...I think it was written with you in mind.

Neither. I've heard a copy of the promo.

Any especially good ones that we haven't heard yet?

"I Bury The Living" is the worst song on the album.

What's the music like, tempo etc? A few of the reviews have shared a few of the lyrics from this song but they haven't talked much about the music.

Back
Top Bottom