LIHS Promo played in full

A

Anonymous

Low in High School played in full, I'm very surprised that no low quality recordings have surfaced or even a full leak of the album.

Is this legit? I'm surprised no one else has commented.

I took it to mean in store.
Regards,
FWD.

nothing would lead me back to Leeds... :paranoid:

very interesting,i think we will get a leaked copy by the end of the week,world peace was 13 days before and we are 18 days out from the release date.
somebodies big digit needs its nail chopped.

It's blowing my mind that there are so many people waving promo CDs around online (on Instagram especially) but literally no sign of a leak... bizarre... Me want!! :guitar:

Who cares? It's out in a couple of weeks anyway - can people really not wait that long?

these copies will have a digital fingerprint with a name attached to each copy,the record company will know the name of the culprit right away.morrisseys fanbase is loyal so most people who download a leaked copy will buy the album on first day anyway.

To be honest, I think I'd have avoided the store if I knew they were playing it in full on a given day. What do you want your first listening experience of a new Morrissey album to be - at home, giving it your full attention on a decent sound system whilst perusing the lyric sheet - or stood in the middle of a shop, accompanied by the ringing of cash registers and people farting, muttering, and asking if they've got the latest Susan Boyle LP in stock?

Expect we'll hear a few more of the ones yet to have been previewed in the first tour date tonight, so just hours to wait!

I wonder that too but we've already heard 7. Do you really think he'd sing anymore? I may be wrong but I can't remember a time when he's shared even this many before an album release.

I think we'd heard 6 out of the 12 before YOR was released.

I wouldn't go listening but if people are and post about it I would like that.
All these different opinions make it even more exiting for me when I can actually listen to the album for the first time. Some opinions may influence your expectations, negatively or positively but it doesn't have such an impact on me that it spolis the sensation.

Back
Top Bottom