Jonathan Ross going to Moz's 50th Birthday Party

Anyone who gets an invite to Morrissey's party is one lucky bunny.Im very jealous!:(

Last edited:
how do you know?

Morrissey would never be good mates with someone like Jonathan Ross. They're friendly on a professional level like when he sings on Friday Night With...

They're probably just acquaintances. I think it's unlikely that Moz would have personally invited him.

Morrissey would never be good mates with someone like Jonathan Ross. They're friendly on a professional level like when he sings on Friday Night With...

They're probably just acquaintances. I think it's unlikely that Moz would have personally invited him.

I agree with you.

Possibly Janice Long is a friend of Morrissey.
She knows him from the begining and having good relationship with him in last 25 years.

Moz described Wossie as a 'great friend' in a recent interview in Hot Press.
It's a bit surprising considering some of the stuff Wossie said about Moz on his radio show especially around the time of the immigration furoré...

I agree with you.

Possibly Janice Long is a friend of Morrissey.
She knows him from the begining and having good relationship with him in last 25 years.

Yeah, you can tell when you listen to Moz and Janice that they have some friendly banter and chat easily like mates, Morrissey and Jonanthan just don't have that I think, Plus it takes Morrissey years to become friends with someone.

It's a bit surprising considering some of the stuff Wossie said about Moz on his radio show especially around the time of the immigration furoré...

I just find that a bit hard to envision. I just think Wossy isn't the type of person he's be close friends with.

Gossip reported on NME.com

Russell Brand is gutted that he hasn't been invited to Morrissey's 50th birthday party, while fellow TV personality Jonathan Ross has.
Ross used (Twitter) to boast about getting an invite to the party. "Sorry to shout but... I JUST GOT INVITED TO MORRISSEY'S 50TH BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!!!!!! Need to choose outfit immediately :)" he wrote on Wednesday (April 29). Brand, who named his cat after the singer, is still waiting for his invitation, according to reports. Morrissey's birthday is on May 22 (Daily Star).

I bet Russell's invitation is 'in the post'...unless Moz is winding him up by keeping him waiting and making him think he's not invited.THAT would be funny!:lbf:

I bet Russell's invitation is 'in the post'...unless Moz is winding him up by keeping him waiting and making him think he's not invited.THAT would be funny!:lbf:

And it would be very much like him.

And it would be very much like him.

Yeah, maybe Moz and Jonathan are in on this together and are waiting for Russell to get in a tizzy before finally saying he was invited all along! I can't see Morrissey inviting one without the other...mind you, what do I Know, I'm still waiting for MY invite!

wonder were the party is being held, London? Manchester after the gig? also does anybody know what hotel moz is staying at in manchester?

Gossip reported on NME.com

Russell Brand is gutted that he hasn't been invited to Morrissey's 50th birthday party, while fellow TV personality Jonathan Ross has.
Ross used (Twitter) to boast about getting an invite to the party. "Sorry to shout but... I JUST GOT INVITED TO MORRISSEY'S 50TH BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!!!!!! Need to choose outfit immediately :)" he wrote on Wednesday (April 29). Brand, who named his cat after the singer, is still waiting for his invitation, according to reports. Morrissey's birthday is on May 22 (Daily Star).

I doubt anybody who reads The Star knows who Morrissey is, let alone likes his music.

I think Morrissey likes Wossy quite a bit. You can see it all over his face when they're together. Plus, Morrissey just likes funny people because he has a good sense of humor.

I think Morrissey likes Wossy quite a bit. You can see it all over his face when they're together. Plus, Morrissey just likes funny people because he has a good sense of humor.

I just KNOW I could have a great laugh with Moz.He moans about all the things I moan about.Maybe one day I will get stuck in a lift with him for a couple of hours...:)

You seem to know Morrissey quite well there. Sometimes things just are what they are, no matter what you want to believe is true.

I think Jonathan Ross has become a bit of a self obsessed tool, but I can see him making Moz laugh a lot at his party.

Really, Ross slagged him off? Can you remember some of the things he said about Moz? I didn't know Ross was at all political.

Do you actually realise how many Morrissey fans despise you? And not the ones on here, because MOST Morrissey fans don't come on this site. As they have to deal with Pretentious, cliche, crass, dullards like yourself.

Hey bucko, I like UncleSkinny.

Last edited:
I actually quite like Ross's show.

Granted, he can be a bit of a tool but the show doesn't take itself too seriously. It is what it is, and anyone who goes on it knows what they are in for.

A lot of good acts (and some toilet ones as well) are on the show and it's The Enemy tonight, who are half decent.

Back
Top Bottom