Ice Sculpture at Moz's 50th?

the ice sculpture got mentioned+ a pic at flickr as well..

.this was/is mr luis`s flickr site:
"After a hitting a hurried deadline jumped on a train from to Euston to Manchester Piccadilly, checked into the Lowry and got to the Apollo just in time to see Moz get on stage.

Great show and had a great time catching up with Jake, chatting to Jesse, Matt, Solomon, Boz and the DATK kids afterwards. Such lovely people.

Was told that there was an ice sculpture in Moz' honor and we were looking around for it expecting a likeness of him carved out of frozen water but alas it was just a block (shown here) that said "Happy 50th" or summat... "

http://www.flickr.com/photos/anthony_lui/3559389120/

Last edited:
:straightface:

This is an ice sculpture?

Come on, tell me it's one of Morrissey's tongue in cheek ideas. It's a joke!?

Eh? :confused:

I know people are usually ego-tripping and too drunk on their birthday to notice anything, and anyway, if they've been boycotting Canada for years they probably don't know what you can do with ice, but still, you have to live for fifty years before seeing this ?

To the sculptor from Rimini, and the person who stole the ice sculpture budget, let me just say, I hope you'll both soon meet a woman with an ice pick.

Wow. The Man is Loved. No doubt about that. :eek:

He gets shitty stuff like that from his close krew, and all he complains about is Msolo...? :crazy:

Even a baby seal would feel personally insulted at this point!

:eek: OMG He's the King of Keeping Cool! :eek:
They should sculpt an ice Buddha for his 60th. :thumb:

Jake was at the party, i think he's in love again??

Jake was at the party, i think he's in love again??

:) And what about you, mozsupportsrovers, you in love with anyone?

:eek: Are you saying that every kid having a birthday celebration at MacDonald's is in love with Ronald?

(didn't mean to enter MJ territory there, honest. It just happened.)

the ice sculpture got mentioned+ a pic at flickr as well..

.this was/is mr luis`s flickr site:
"After a hitting a hurried deadline jumped on a train from to Euston to Manchester Piccadilly, checked into the Lowry and got to the Apollo just in time to see Moz get on stage.

Great show and had a great time catching up with Jake, chatting to Jesse, Matt, Solomon, Boz and the DATK kids afterwards. Such lovely people.

Was told that there was an ice sculpture in Moz' honor and we were looking around for it expecting a likeness of him carved out of frozen water but alas it was just a block (shown here) that said "Happy 50th" or summat... "

http://www.flickr.com/photos/anthony_lui/3559389120/

That person has a cool photostream. If I wasn't so busy being delusional and having to find stuff I wouldn't mind just relaxing and looking at his photos for a bit.

For a minute there, before I saw the picture, I imagined a life-sized Moz sculpture... :blushing:

A life-sized Moz sculpture would have been a far better idea...a bit like that Michael Jackson sculpture they floated down the Thames...people would've been queuing up to lick that (Moz not MJ) especially his icy-pop!:)

Back
Top Bottom