J Marr's motives for rematering

Jack Apuya

The motives that you can rule out is money. Royalties don't get any bigger either way, maybe it would stimulate sales but I don't think that's a consideration.

I am sure that his motive is a proper recording for the sake of posterity.

Re: JMarr's motives for rematering

The motives that you can rule out is money. Royalties don't get any bigger either way, maybe it would stimulate sales but I don't think that's a consideration.

sadly, the last "remastering work" (the sound of the smiths) wasn't good enough, purists says that the original uk rough trade cd singles are far far better...

the motive is obvious; either he did the remastering or he would've had to have spent the time recording or touring with the bloody awful Cribs!

The motives that you can rule out is money.

How can you say that? If the remastered works spur an increase in sales, which they will, his royalty check will be bigger, no? All these guys are getting up there in age - these are some of their final pay days...:o

the motive is obvious; either he did the remastering or he would've had to have spent the time recording or touring with the bloody awful Cribs!

Well he could've put out the second Healers' album which he said they had at least been working on. It was supposed to have a more janglepoppy sound, from what I remember being said not too long ago..

Back
Top Bottom