It’s not about politics

I was wondering when this was going to start in other countries that we colonised .....

Not that I can blame them...

But this won’t end well for a lot of people ....
Mark my words Karen .

There's a very sad story behind it - not that toppling statues will improve it. Might even become a distraction.

This happened in my city on canada day. Not sure whether these people even know who captain cook was but we all know toppling statues is the thing to do these days if you feel the world owes you something

This happened in my city on canada day. Not sure whether these people even know who captain cook was but we all know toppling statues is the thing to do these days if you feel the world owes you something
Rumour has it that he was a complete c***, though.

we all know toppling statues is the thing to do these days if you feel the world owes you something

Is this you?

i just found my dads salary online. so he makes $140,000 a year but he's "too poor" to help with my debt or give me more than $200 for christmas (the ONLY time he EVER gives me ANYTHING is at christmas). what the f*** is a grown adult supposed to do with $200?!?

I think everyone deserves a living, but to deliberately run up huge debt, with no intention of paying it off, and then complain bitterly that dad won't pay it for her, is beyond spoiled.
Imagine that chapter in her book about her tight fisted dad😬😬

The poor man will be torn
To shreds.....by character assignation😬

I think he’s a responsible parent ..

He tells her like it is
And she’s not suited 🦜🦜🦜

Imagine that chapter in her book about her tight fisted dad😬😬

The poor man will be torn
To shreds.....by character assignation😬

I think he’s a responsible parent ..

He tells her like it is
And she’s not suited 🦜🦜🦜
Nothing suits her for long, no matter how much her whims are catered to.

She comes across like that
She was about to be sent her 3rd free painting from me, who never even asked her for shipping or material cost, when she blurted out that she wanted to give me a gift. I didn't want her to waste her money on a gift I wouldn't use, as she sent me some art supplies and tea, and the tea was handy, but her choice of art supplies was wanting.

So I suggested she get me 3 tubes of paint, which would come up to about $80 including tax and shipping. But she jumped on that, accusing me of tricking her into buying me something. There's no pleasing her. It's unsustainable trying to.

Back
Top Bottom