Islamic savage gay bashers threatening gay pride parade in Russia!

• Thread starter Theo van Gogh Martyrs Brigade
  • Start date
T

Theo van Gogh Martyrs Brigade

Sickening:

---------------------------

Russian Muslim Leader Calls For Violent Protests Against Gay Pride Parade
by Malcolm Thornberry, 365Gay.com European Bureau Chief

February 14, 2006 - 5:00 pm ET

(Moscow) The leader of Russia's Muslims on Tuesday called for a "violent mass protest" if gay leaders go ahead with Pride celebrations this spring.

Gay Russia is planning a pride parade in the Russian capital on May 27, 2006 despite warnings from the city's mayor that a permit will not be granted. (story)

The group says it is prepared to take the case all the way to the European Court in Strasbourg. Moscow is the biggest city in Europe never to have had a pride parade.

On Tuesday Chief Russian Mufti Talgat Tajuddin said gays could be killed if they go ahead.

"Muslims’ protests can be even worse than these notorious rallies abroad over the scandalous cartoons," Tajuddin, of Russia’s Central Spiritual Governance for Muslims, told ;the Interfax news agency.

"The parade should not be allowed, and if they still come out into the streets, then they should be bashed."

He also said that the powerful Russian Orthodox Church would likely join in protests.

“All normal people are going to join it — Muslims and Orthodox alike,” he told Interfax.

Tajuddin said that gays could do what they like behind closed doors but when they become public, "sexual minorities have no rights, because they have crossed the line," he said. "Alternative sexuality is a crime against God.”

Moderate Islamic leaders have distanced themselves from Tajuddin's remarks and the Orthodox Church would not comment.

Gay Russia spokesperson Nikolai Alekseev called Tajuddin's threats outrageous.

"We have never heard yet so strong words of hatred towards sexual minorities from influential public figures," Alekseev said.

"He said that we have no rights, appealed to violent actions and even to killings of gays. And what is terrible is that he used the current situation in the world, connected with the publication of caricatures, to incite hatred towards those who have absolutely no connection to that."

©365Gay.com 2006

Moz writes important songs about gay rights; a worldwide religious movement wants to kill gays

I found the way that Muslim was so overt in his call for violent gay bashing in Russia astonishing, especially since the article says he's one of the main Muslim leaders in all of Russia. But when I saw him mention the protests over the Muhammad cartoons as his inspiration, it made sense. They feel like they can push their fascism further. They may even be right. Sickening, as I said.

In the Islamic countries, gays are routinely executed

Did anyone see those frightening pics of those two very young teenaged gay kids who were cruelly executed in Iran? I have never forgotten these two boys ever since I saw these chilling pictures.

Here: http://64.40.99.49/Multimedia%5Cpics%5C1384%5C4%5CLegal%5C39.jpg

Here: http://64.40.99.49/Multimedia%5Cpics%5C1384%5C4%5CLegal%5C38.jpg

And then here: http://64.40.99.49/Multimedia%5Cpics%5C1384%5C4%5CLegal%5C37.jpg

Who's fighting barbarism? You'd better start standing up against the real enemies.

DID ANYONE SEE THOSE PICS OF IRAQI PRISONERS HUMILIATED IN THE MOST VILE FORM KNOW TO MAN

Re: DID ANYONE SEE THOSE PICS OF IRAQI PRISONERS HUMILIATED IN THE MOST VILE FORM KNOW TO MAN

Our resident angry closet case is finally trying to come out.

IS this Irene? Do you have sexual rape fantasies of being a Muslim guy's slave?

They blew up subways in London and you still kiss their asses.

Get some self-respect.

Yup, I did. I saw them prosecuted for it too.

I also saw you state on this board that "I'm on the side of Saddam." And what did he do to Iraqis? How about your hero George Galloway, who financially benefitted from the opression and suffering of the Iraqi people through the Oil for Food program?

No, I don't like everything that's gone on in the war on the USA's end. I also don't lose sight of the big picture. I would like more competant people in charge, but I had to choose from the choices presented. I wish the Democrats were the party of JFK again.

A cool thing about the Internet is I can talk to people in the Muslim world. The Theo van Gogh Martyrs Brigade does venture into the Islam voice-chat rooms, usually on a war footing to mock Muhammad when I'm drinking my Johnnie Walker black (or sometimes Johnnie Walker red). There are a lot of scary Muslims in those rooms, like this Egyptian who's screenname is based on Nasser who calls bin Laden a "devoted Muslims," happily assures me that Iran already has gotten nukes from the Russians, and blames Jews for every problem in the world including (strangely) AIDS.

But sometimes I come across the unexpected. I now count amongst my friends a Muslim businessman who moved back to Afghanistan from the USA after Bush went after the Taliban, and a guy in Iran who refers to himself as a Muslim even though he actually considers religion an "opiate." They both have things to say that would be surprising, I suppose, to some who drink the left-wing Kool Aid. The Iranian now calls me his "brother" and says it with more warmth and strength than I've ever heard the word said, and I'll be welcome in his home in that far-off place if the climate ever changes.

Back
Top Bottom