Morrissey Central "IRISH BL❤️❤️D" (January 18, 2024)

They teamed up with Gript media - who got funding from an anti-abortion pressure group called the Life Institute - who get funding from American anti-abortion groups.

These groups hate vegans - so I don't believe Morrissey really knows who he's involved with.

Free speech unless you're a vegan billboard.

View attachment 100797

View attachment 100798

Right leaning rather than far-right in my view though.

I see Redacted's being typically spiteful by, presumably without referring to content, downvoting my posts en masse again, for boredom or lack of attention or God knows what. I'm afraid it's asking too much at this stage to expect more than childish wanton tantrums from someone cast in this mold...

gollum-more-than-hack-slash.jpg

Yes, us. Those who dare to be critical of His Highness.
Are you a teenager. Ryan? They will wake up, yawn and kill you.
I hope at least that even if you cut Morrissey no slack, you are holding far more destructive forces in the world to the same harsh account. If not, maybe do a little self-audit on disapproval priorities before regret sets in, though I understand that can be hard for moderators here, who still remind me of

In a connected vein, I find it a bit, or perhaps exceedingly, rich for a fan site to be warning members of the nuclear option (account removal) if they so much as breathe anything communicated to them in direct messages from moderators, who may sign off as H/R. What are we to deduce there? Is that routine? But it does bring me back to free speech because the majority of us have had to sign employment contracts of one kind or another, most of which contain one or more non-disclosure clauses in the small print. Meaning restraints on our freedom of speech are already the norm, giving one pause for thought. Why on earth would that be, though, and how has such a very coercive dishonest society come about? Also, once more, for, and by, whom?

I see Redacted's being typically spiteful by, presumably without referring to content, downvoting my posts en masse again, for boredom or lack of attention or God knows what. I'm afraid it's asking too much at this stage to expect more than childish wanton tantrums from someone cast in this mold...

I hope at least that even if you cut Morrissey no slack, you are holding far more destructive forces in the world to the same harsh account. If not, maybe do a little self-audit on disapproval priorities before regret sets in, though I understand that can be hard for moderators here, who still remind me of

In a connected vein, I find it a bit, or perhaps exceedingly, rich for a fan site to be warning members of the nuclear option (account removal) if they so much as breathe anything communicated to them in direct messages from moderators, who may sign off as H/R. What are we to deduce there? Is that routine? But it does bring me back to free speech because the majority of us have had to sign employment contracts of one kind or another, most of which contain one or more non-disclosure clauses in the small print. Meaning restraints on our freedom of speech are already the norm, giving one pause for thought. Why on earth would that be, though, and how has such a very coercive dishonest society come about? Also, once more, for, and by, whom?

I think they're too close to the far right to ignore it.

I get assailed all the time. Sometimes it's unexpected enough to be interesting (you can only upset me once) - mostly it's boring.

Laws are made by stupid people.
But who makes those stupid people?
The Irish government is incompetent and corrupt. There is very little free speech anyway. RTE, the national broadcaster, is 100% pro-government and has been for at least 5 years. They report half stories and leave out the bits that don't suit. Especially anything to do with paedophilia or attacks by non-nationals. A five year old girl was stabbed almost to death outside her Dublin school during the day and RTE refused to name the criminal. The BBC named him. It doesn't suit RTE to name him because he's a non-national bell-end and it doesn't suit the current government thinking of letting known criminals into the country. I'm not a xenophobe or paranoid conspiracy theorist. I just want background checks done on people and want the news to be impartial.

This is the most retarded post ever, please do go home and far away from here, where you are so restricted and oppressed by the moderators that you are unable to be your true self. Also, I downvote your posts because they are overly dramatic, long winded, off point and basically unintelligent, pretentious bullshit. You downvote mine all the time and I don't really give a f.

Last edited:
View attachment 100709

If it helps, last night's post was exactly the same as the last Central one in terms of who was 'active' prior to posting. So much so, that I checked Central after seeing them come online, saw the new post and posted said - his online appearance often alerting me to check Central. Something that has happened many, many times prior.
FW

With respect it doesn’t really answer any questions, As nobody really thinks Moz is posting things on central , physically
It’s more a case he sends Sam links on what to post .
In short he tells Sam what to post , mostly, is what sone of us think. I mean you only have to listen to his opinions to see the links with the central posts . Like you can tell the bits he tell Fiona to include
Personally once he started listening to Paul Joseph Watson and Styxhammer666 not to mention posts from fringe right sites , it’s pretty obvious what he’s like now . That’s the thing with moz so many people he hangs with and listens to are utter c***s , it doesn’t reflect well on him

Douglas lies & claims every single word in favour of Palestine is terrorism.

Existing while not agreeing with him is terrorism.y

I love the anti Israel people, such dumb dumb liars
Douglas said he wanted heads of Hamas living in the uk deported , fair enough they lied to get in the uk
The uk is not meant to let terrorists in
It was also people saying gas the Jews and citing hatred of the uk and uk way of life , that he said should be deported not people who just “support paslastine “.
How lots of people see it now is you are either for the west and its ideals or against it
Rightly or wrongly Israel is seen as the West and Iran , Palestine and others are seen as medieval runts . It’s probably true if they defeat Israel and get their chance they would do Oct 7th all over the west
in the end you have to pick a side.
In a new survey 81 % of Muslims said they put being a Muslim over uk and its rules
If that’s the case , send them to the Middle East
As for Ireland you will get a push back against immigration as the country is now over run with Muslims and illegals and lots of crimes are being covered up for “diversity “
That is why the Irish had enough when that stabbing happened . And what did the Indian PM do ( just look at the PM of England , Scotland and Ireland. And the mayor of London not a white man in sight )
He called the whites who felt abandoned “ far right “. I don’t think there is anything wrong with having a PM of mixed race but when All the leaders are none white and when the small white countries are getting more and more populated and people are shitting on on traditional values and when you are silenced for hate speech for speaking up , then you know things ain’t right . The trouble the uk and Ireland have is they think of themselves as melting pot countries like America
And they were not
America is a land of many different cultures and people that is what America is a new land for people from around the world
That is not what the UK and Ireland were
They are white countries and they have Bern made to forget this . Mention this and its hate speeche

Thank you Morrissey!
"Censorship is to art as lynching is to justice". I have no intention of voting for censorship and playing into the hands of politicians and lawmakers I didn't vote for. Actually the party who got the majority of votes are not in government as neither of the main parties would agree to work with them. So actually nobody voted for this government who want to take away our freedoms, one by one. See how this works for the politicians. I wouldn't trust these clowns to define democracy, let alone a divisive law.
"Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers." - Universal declaration of human rights.
As adults we have managed to navigate life ignoring opinions we don't like or responding to them if we feel moved to. That's how it works. Censorship doesn't!
This is yet another orchestrated media issue that the vast majority of people here are bemused by.
People get incensed in direct proportion to the amount of media they watch and/or believe. And don't the politicians love it. It takes the attention off the abysmal way they have destroyed the small/medium businesses here and run this countries economy into the ground as the Whores of the Who/WEF. No wonder they don't want free speech.

I think they're too close to the far right to ignore it.

I get assailed all the time. Sometimes it's unexpected enough to be interesting (you can only upset me once) - mostly it's boring.

I consider a right-wing or right-leaning disposition to be about beliefs, which should be protected by free speech. I associate the far right identity with a willingness to act on those beliefs, which may legitimately be opposed to protect others. I don't think there's an agreed definition handy though :tiphat:

On being assailed, I'll take a leaf out of your resilient book so :brows:

I consider a right-wing or right-leaning disposition to be about beliefs, which should be protected by free speech. I associate the far right identity with a willingness to act on those beliefs, which may legitimately be opposed to protect others. I don't think there's an agreed definition handy though :tiphat:

On being assailed, I'll take a leaf out of your resilient book so :brows:

There is an issue with propaganda - we know that genocides often begin with accusations made against a community that get repeated, amplified... etc.

There has to be some protection from that.

Thank you Morrissey!
"Censorship is to art as lynching is to justice". I have no intention of voting for censorship and playing into the hands of politicians and lawmakers I didn't vote for. Actually the party who got the majority of votes are not in government as neither of the main parties would agree to work with them. So actually nobody voted for this government who want to take away our freedoms, one by one. See how this works for the politicians. I wouldn't trust these clowns to define democracy, let alone a divisive law.
"Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers." - Universal declaration of human rights.
As adults we have managed to navigate life ignoring opinions we don't like or responding to them if we feel moved to. That's how it works. Censorship doesn't!
This is yet another orchestrated media issue that the vast majority of people here are bemused by.
People get incensed in direct proportion to the amount of media they watch and/or believe. And don't the politicians love it. It takes the attention off the abysmal way they have destroyed the small/medium businesses here and run this countries economy into the ground as the Whores of the Who/WEF. No wonder they don't want free speech.

It won't surprise you to learn that Big Pharma has a top seat and a say at the media censorship table - https://www.leefang.com/p/moderna-surveillance-operation-targeted

Since in this perspective the idea of free debate is a ‘bourgeois ideology’ only invented to support the ruling power, dissenting views should be delegitimised or, if necessary, shouted down, because what is deemed ‘sayable’ and what ‘non-sayable’ is merely an effect of power.... One poses as a heroic fighter against anti-Semitism, or against racism and colonialism, while the external appurtenances of reality become at most the set for this show of the self, as props in a play—to whose script reality must be made to conform. - https://www.socialeurope.eu/israel-hamas-and-the-gaza-war-delusion-and-reality

Where's it all going? Will it be like some college campuses in America at the moment, where students are being punished for standing up for the rights of persecuted people? - https://www.commondreams.org/opinion/title-xi-campus-free-speech-israel-gaza

Oi vey! Póg mo thón!!

I'd prefer a (human and nature) rights-based, rather than a rules-based international order. Remember when that was the dream? 🤩

Last edited:
Artists defunded for free speech:

The Belfast rap group Kneecap is planning to take legal action after it was blocked from getting a previously approved £15,000 grant after the UK government objected...

The funding, an award under the Music Export Growth Scheme (MEGS) to support the expansion of bands in global markets, had been signed off on by the BPI’s independent selection board.
The decision sparked a controversy and debate around freedom of artistic expression and arts funding...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom