I reckon Morrissey despise his fans that work, what do you think?

A

Anonymous

There simply is no hiding of the fact that Morrissey despise the very idea of working. Especially if working means slogging on for someone else making money out of your effort. So in short I reckon Morrissey must despise his fans that work. Of course he cannot say it openly but deep down we all know what he thinks about working altogether. Even if some people call what he does working no one in their right frame of mind would view it as work.

In this day and age when people are not even needed and fight for the few jobs there are most still try desperately to find just any job and continue like before. This is somehow against the development of the world and society to stick to that old way of getting by when you simply do not have to work anymore to be able to live and enjoy life.

People slave like mad all year to afford a boring holiday where they spend time with other workers who also slaved all year. People drench their grief in alcohol and then say things like "oh what fun we had, how pissed was I"?.

I wonder how workers combine their idolisation of Morrissey with what they do for a living and how they may lie to themselves to make that work. I simply cannot grasp how they do it but of course humans create their own world of thinking and in that world self delusion plays a major part.

How can they live with themselves, anyone know?

The ones that work are the only ones who can afford his insane concert ticket prices and 50 versions of the same album he cares so much about topping the charts with, so I sort of doubt that.

I don't think Morrissey despises fans who work. Even a rock star like him knows that most people have to work to pay bills. I believe he feels sorry for people who struggle to make ends meet. He despises lazy people who live off of others, especially wives who live off their husbands. Kick The Bride Down The Aisle is a good example.

I also think what he does is work. He's an artist, but it's still work. It looks so very easy and fun. But he sings for up to three hours a day, writes, tours, and so on. It's all labor.

The ones that work are the only ones who can afford his insane concert ticket prices and 50 versions of the same album he cares so much about topping the charts with, so I sort of doubt that.

Exactly. If I didn’t work I wouldn’t be able to afford anything, let alone concert tickets, shirts, LP’s, iTunes downloads, etc.

this poses an interesting contradiction because i reckon that morrissey loves his fans because they give him money. if you can call that love...

The only people Morrissey despises are meat eaters, the British Royal Family, fat people, and women.
And possibly the Chinese.
Everyone else is totally cool.

Back
Top Bottom