Do You Think Morrissey Should Dye His Hair?

Basically this thread is ridiculous and holds it's place right up there with Morrissey having HIV, aspergers and Kristeen Young's age. Did I miss anything?

If he dyed his hair (which, I hope, he would never do), he'd have to dye his chest hair as well.

Picture him having his chest hairs dyed and try not to laugh.

View attachment 32354

I was told this pic of me would never surface!!!

jk

He had dyed his hair-there was some brown combed through for the Nobel concert. Either way suits him.

i do sometimes wonder what inspired something is squeezing my skull. if its a personal account or a sketch of someone he know or something else. i wonder what he was taking if anything. the drop of it might account for a few things.

i do sometimes wonder what inspired something is squeezing my skull. if its a personal account or a sketch of someone he know or something else. i wonder what he was taking if anything. the drop of it might account for a few things.

It's about anti depressants.

thats true enough i suppose but i thought i asked if it was he himself who was taking them and not wanting to be given anymore or if its about the subject in general and the i a fictitious perspective in order to personalize the general opinion or if its based on observations hes seen in others close to him and decided that theyre no good for anyone cause there problems arent biological just naturally existential (yes mental illness is natural but you get my point)

For me his Glastonbury 2011 hair was perfection. Everything about it. The styling. Dark on top, graying at the temples. I also loved the shirts he was wearing around this time. Very sexy.

Last edited:
In my considered opinion, Morrissey was at the absolute peak of human physical perfection on the promo shots/covers for Ringleader era records.
He's gone 'downhill' a bit since then; but haven't we all, duckie?
He still looks pretty swish, I must say.

It was dyed on the sides for the Nobel Peace prize concert. I prefer him natural with grey temples. It suits him and is a perfect look for his age.

Should you dye your pubic hair?
Should he dye his hair?
What a ridiculous question.
He should just go with what he is, otherwise he could end up like a muppet, like the person who started this thread

Back
Top Bottom