'I’ve Been Dreaming Of A Time When...' statement; "For Britain" support - Morrissey Central

Today's missive from our favourite radical spokesperson.

I’ve Been Dreaming Of A Time When / the English / are sick to death of Labour and Tories - Morrissey Central
April 20, 2018
42848_Untitled-1.jpg

I despise racism.

I despise fascism.

I would do anything for my Muslim friends, and I know they would do anything for me.

In view of this, there is only one British political party that can safeguard our security.

That party is For Britain.

Please give them a chance. Listen to them. Do not be influenced by the tyrannies of the MSM who will tell you that For Britain are racist or fascist - please believe me, they are the very opposite!!! Please do not close your mind.

Labour is hopelessly naive.

Theresa May’s policies have turned Britain into a international target.

The BBC has closed down.

The Loony Left is concerned only with victim culture.

For Britain will keep British society together. Violence is not the way forward.
There are many problems in modern Britain that have become too large for Theresa May to deal with - mostly because she created them in the first place. The press appear to deal only in fashionable outrage; inflammatory and unjust comments against any new party that threatens the same old bloody pointless two-party system.

Please give For Britain a chance. They will bring an end to the modern Westminster mania for self-destruction. For Britain is the bulldog breed that will never surrender. Both Labour and Conservatives have already sold you down the river into righteous oblivion.

This is my last political strike. No wish to upset anyone! But the time has come to fight, and Labour and the Conservatives have their backs to the sea.

Are you capable of change?

Thank you, and peace for all of us

MORRISSEY

20 April 2018

Last edited by a moderator:
Who gives a shit. Loads of artists are mental, eg Celine. Only in this day and age,the bedwetters start crying about it. Don't care, but at least it's one person willing to be honest about theirselves - even if just to admit theyre an arsehole.

What is most striking is that in Morrissey's little childish world, animal welfare aside, his only priority is now solely:
1) Muslim immigration and his rants against most things Muslim/Asian, including poking fun at Sadiq Khan's accent;

Even his republicanism is now fading, as he was keen to highlight in his self –interview.

So, here's the rub: Morrissey is absolutely uninterested in:
inequality, zero-hour contracts, the NHS, the return of the Irish border, poverty, housing, Grenfell Tower, racism, bullying, homophobia, unelected Lords, and I could go on.

Possibilly because none of the major parties are willing to discuss those issues seriously? Besides, he's not a politician, he can talk about whatever issues he cares passionately about, as can anybody.

What is most striking is that in Morrissey's little childish world, animal welfare aside, his only priority is now solely:
1) Muslim immigration and his rants against most things Muslim/Asian, including poking fun at Sadiq Khan's accent;

Even his republicanism is now fading, as he was keen to highlight in his self –interview.

inequality, zero-hour contracts, the NHS, the return of the Irish border, poverty, housing, Grenfell Tower, racism, bullying, homophobia, unelected Lords, and I could go on.

Good points. Sad that all the bigots now target the muslims like everything is their fault. I'm sure next year someone else will be getting the blame. Also sad he had to poke fun at Khan's accent.

Eh, if you want to call me an idiot, have at it. You can be a racist piece of shit while appreciating the art of the groups you despise. It's not a tough concept to grasp.
:crazy:

Actually, it is a difficult concept to grasp. Like empathy towards those you loathe.
Like the moon being made out of cheese or saving humanity by jumping off a cliff.
I take that cognitive reality is not your strong suit.:squiffy:

Why don't all these Nationalist parties just split Britain into tiny self governing federal states with their own laws and tax systems and a few ghettos for undesirables - like America or maybe create a civil war like when Tito died and former Yugoslavia split up and ended with the ethno hatred and genocide of Bosnian war. Peace has to in our hearts it's to easy to be divisive and hateful. Hatred is never common sense.

Last edited:

Unelected Lords? Racism? the Grenfell Tower? Zero Hour contracts? Martians from outer space?
You are going to save the world from all that stuff? Why cant you and Skinny do the job yourselves?
You want Moz to join you in your insanity?
Are you Napoleon the 14 posting from the looney bin?:crazy:

Oh dear. Another person relying on hearsay and someone's past misdemeanours. Which is standard left dogma. At a time when Labour are inundated with anti-semites and obviously hate the working class and have for a long time (remember that Gordon Brown incident anyone?), to say anything positive about our own country and interests is regarded as "far-right". To be angry about children having their limbs torn to shreds is "unacceptable". At a time when London is the murder capital by mainly one race, yet none have the guts to specify that race......I wonder who really are the haters, the cowards and the traitors to this country.

London is not the murder capital and where do you get by mainly one race. Do you mean black people, or muslims, or who?
Impoverished areas have higher crime rates, that's well established all over the world. In London, the most impoverished areas have a higher proportion of people from ethnic minorities, that's also a fact.
It's oh so simple to blame "them" for everything, but it's dangerous and it's racist, and it's the seed from which fascism grows.

if the guy likes britain so much you have to wonder how cum he doesn't live there anymore. anyway i can't help but feel that he finally is where he's always wanted to be, a weird figure on the fringe right that is derided by the general public, and so i do hope from now on there's not gonna be any retractions or protestations of being misquoted anymore. all in all i think this whole thing makes more sense viewed from a psychological need to be different, a sort of a fetish for touching taboo subjects if you will, than from any kind of political conviction. .. and to put things in perspective, let's not forget that it's the perfectly "normal" tories, and in the past labour, that bombed the middle-east into a hellhole.

Any examples of Ann Marie or Tommy ever incorporating race into their critique of the multi-ethnic faith of Islam? I’ll wait...

First a foreword:
Tommy Robinson pleadd guilty of "possession of a false identity document with improper intention". He was also imprisoned for "fraud" and, on a separate count, convicted of "common assault".

That clear, the gentleman in question joined the racist and fascist BNP as recent as 2004. He then led the EDL, involved in dozens of brawls and disturbances up and down the country and, to his own admission, an organisation riddled with proper fascist thugs.

In 2016 he tweeted: "“I’d personally send every adult male Muslim that has come into the EU over the past 12 months back tomorrow if I could. Fake refugees".

In 2011: "I'm saying to every single Muslim: on 7/7 you got away with maiming and butchering English citizens". Note the "every", "single", and "Muslim". He added: "the Islamic community will feel the full force of the English Defence League". Note the "Islamic comunity", not Islamic extremists. Just sayin.

As for Anne Marie Waters, Co founder of Pegida UK and Donald Trump supporter, the woman who called Islam (the whole religion) a "killing machine", well...she's got two dogs, so I guess, that's alright (good grief).

And yet, she said: "Islamic culture is simply not compatible with our own.". All Islamic culture, that is, not just extremists or radicals. No. "Islamic culture", blanket expression. It was on her UKIP election manifesto in 2017.

You haven't done your research. Robinson left the EDL because he didn't want the "Hitler wasn't a bad guy" types.

He was a member of the BNP and was very happy to lead the EDL for years and years, in spite of all the fights, brawls, and the hundreds of fascists it housed.

morrissey-solo.com is now technically a far-right website. Bye y'all! :handwaving::handwaving:

You just can't accept the fact that Morrissey isn't racist. You've got it in your head that he is and you find it too difficult to deal with. So you regurgitate generic nonsense.
Do you know him then? Tea and scones on lazy Sundays?
If it quacks like a duck...

if the guy likes britain so much you have to wonder how cum he doesn't live there anymore. anyway i can't help but feel that he finally is where he's always wanted to be, a weird figure on the fringe right that is derided by the general public, and so i do hope from now on there's not gonna be any retractions or protestations of being misquoted anymore. all in all i think this whole thing makes more sense viewed from a psychological need to be different, a sort of a fetish for touching taboo subjects if you will, than from any kind of political conviction. .. and to put things in perspective, let's not forget that it's the perfectly "normal" tories, and in the past labour, that bombed the middle-east into a hellhole.

He'd have to pay more in tax to the uniformed whores.

Tags
for britain

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom