Morrissey statement re: San Diego - Morrissey Central (12th Nov.)

"The only trouble at San Diego were the fictitious reports by TMZ that I had been attacked. This is absolute crap. The concert and the crowd were a dream night for me. I was honored and grateful for such an excited and loving response. It concluded an outstanding set of U.S. dates and I am absolutely thrilled. TMZ, alas, live exclusively in a world of their own, and certain sections of the press seem enraged that there is nothing negative to report."

Morrissey
11 November 2018.

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/213427-san-diego

Initial source:
20181112_144045.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Related item:

Last edited:

At 40 years old, I would think flinging yourself at Morrissey would be something you leave in the past.
But then, I once watched a 6' 2 300 lb skinhead weep as Morrissey walked on stage, so it takes all kinds I suppose.

Wow the tone of this response is so bizarre on one hand grandiose and on the other hand paranoid. Has anyone ever seen Trump and Morrissey in the same room???

He has a HUGE audience in many South American cities, probably because he is popular in the area, but also because of the South American tendency of having countries with a very awkward distribution of the population (i.e, several countries have 1 or 2 huge cities and the rest is quite unpopulated)... i.e, Sao Paulo is the 4th most populated city in the world, Buenos Aires is the 13th, Rio de Janeiro is the 19th... https://www.worldatlas.com/citypops.htm

And, of course, Viva Morrissey!!!!!

borrar.jpg

I don't agree with "Skinny is dead". He was a fan, he's a hater now, but he could be a fan again, so let's not close the door to his rentre. Forgive someone.

Fek reckon. I had 2 minutes to waste while waiting for the "Uncle Steve" special at Los Panchos and I read this foreigner rag piece of shit "journalism". No wonder why Uncle Steve hates foreigners and especially england people or whatever f*** they call themselves. They completely omitted what lil' Sammy wrote on Messages from Morrissey about how much he loved the Southern California tour and San Diego and the lying foreigner f***s should of wrote "fellow Californian" not "the Californian".

Fek reckon. I had 2 minutes to waste while waiting for the "Uncle Steve" special at Los Panchos and I read this foreigner rag piece of shit "journalism". No wonder why Uncle Steve hates foreigners and especially england people or whatever f*** they call themselves. They completely omitted what lil' Sammy wrote on Messages from Morrissey about how much he loved the Southern California tour and San Diego and the lying foreigner f***s should of wrote "fellow Californian" not "the Californian".

Didn't you mean Alberto's #7 and not Los Panchos?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom