Hong Kong - MacPherson Stadium (Oct. 6, 2016) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / You Have Killed Me / Alma Matters / Speedway / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Ganglord / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Kiss Me A Lot / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / The Bullfighter Dies / First Of The Gang To Die / Jack The Ripper / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / Meat Is Murder / All The Lazy Dykes / How Soon Is Now? / Everyday Is Like Sunday / What She Said // Judy Is A Punk

setlist provided by setlist.fm. Link posted by Sarcasmos.

• Photo from afoxontheroad / Instagram:

39191_hongkong.jpg

Last edited:
Bah! You got me there! Can't fault that reasoning. No Sireee.

As I said it wasn't a dig I just wondered wether he looked at Hong Kongese people as Chinese. If he played in the original China I would agree he would be a two faced twat.

Other than that the way he finished the gig was very poor, when I saw the Smiths in Preston in 86, he got hit on the head with a coin but the band finished The Queen Is Dead and Marr went to the mic explained what had happened.

Last edited:
That sound you can hear is the sound of the point whooshing over your head.
You're the first to bring up the fact that he made that statement six years ago. So, in spiteful Peter fashion, you had to post the picture. Why? Because it gives you a reason to call Morrissey even more names. Drag his name through shit and whatever else makes you feel good. There's the point, you silly little man. Apparently no one cares that he made the statement. People went to see him sing tonight because they wanted to. You can't leave it at that can you Peter? Oh, no. You have to be a dick about everything.

I see. What don't you like about the pic? The pic itself, or the message it conveys, which is factually correct? Do you only like the message if it reinforces your image of the man? Or you dislike the image because it doesn't? Or perhaps the message itself is irrefutable, so you attack the messenger?

It's sad you couldn't answer the question. You must feel really proud of yourself acting like a stuck up prick. The photo doesn't bother me, I was mearly asking you why you continue to post here.

Well you must enjoy spending time acting all high and mighty, berating a singer you can't stand......beats playing in a shitty punk covers band down the local pub or constantly banging on about ukip on Twitter eh??

You're the first to bring up the fact that he made that statement six years ago. So, in spiteful Peter fashion, you had to post the picture. Why? Because it gives you a reason to call Morrissey even more names. Drag his name through shit and whatever else makes you feel good. There's the point, you silly little man. Apparently no one cares that he made the statement. People went to see him sing tonight because they wanted to. You can't leave it at that can you Peter? Oh, no. You have to be a dick about everything.
You are no better than anyone when you make replies like this. Calling someone a dick and little man is out of line.

On a side note, i hope Morrissey had a nice time in Hong Kong. The city is fascinating and the people too.

I see. What don't you like about the pic? The pic itself, or the message it conveys, which is factually correct? Do you only like the message if it reinforces your image of the man? Or you dislike the image because it doesn't? Or perhaps the message itself is irrefutable, so you attack the messenger?

I dislike the intention of the person who posted that picture here.

Not that this comment will pass the Korean/Chinese/Russian freedom of speech Mods. But does Uncle fatties wife rather he was giving her one than hating a successful singer? He is bit too full of anger to be healthy.

Into the ethereal my comment goes. Pete loves free speech. LohL He often tells you all that old chestnut.

It's sad you couldn't answer the question. You must feel really proud of yourself acting like a stuck up prick. The photo doesn't bother me, I was mearly asking you why you continue to post here.

Well you must enjoy spending time acting all high and mighty, berating a singer you can't stand......beats playing in a shitty punk covers band down the local pub or constantly banging on about ukip on Twitter eh??

Oooh dearie me. That is indeed a textbook example of playing the man not the ball. Perhaps you don't the conflicted image you have of the man? We will never know. I wish you peace. Oh, you're right - I f***ing despise UKIP. Well done. But less well done on 'mearly'. Bless. I wish you all the best in hoping your personal barbs strike home in a manner they have hitherto not. Best of luck.

Not that this comment will pass the Korean/Chinese/Russian freedom of speech Mods. But does Uncle fatties wife rather he was giving her one than hating a successful singer? He is bit too full of anger to be healthy.

Into the ethereal my comment goes. Pete loves free speech. LohL He often tells you all that old chestnut.

WAHAY! There we go! Love it! The message is clear, so attack the messenger! Go on my son!

Oooh dearie me. That is indeed a textbook example of playing the man not the ball. Perhaps you don't the conflicted image you have of the man? We will never know. I wish you peace. Oh, you're right - I f***ing despise UKIP. Well done. But less well done on 'mearly'. Bless. I wish you all the best in hoping your personal barbs strike home in a manner they have hitherto not. Best of luck.
Perhaps you don't the conflicted image you have of the man? ??? :thumb::laughing:

Tell you summat folks - these Mozbots don't like facts - ACTUAL FACTS being pointed out to them. I mean - imagine the internal, churning, turmoil. Well - you know what? Tough shit. Work it out for yourself.

Quite funny - and I do mean that - funny - the barbs I am getting tonight for pointing out the rank hypocrisy of Morrissey when he chases money - the facts speak for themselves. And all the bots have left is abuse for the person relaying the message.

I predict (a) zero references of the facts that Morrissey slagged off the Chinese, then took their money, and (b) personal abuse of me.

Bring it on, bots.

Tell you summat folks - these Mozbots don't like facts - ACTUAL FACTS being pointed out to them. I mean - imagine the internal, churning, turmoil. Well - you know what? Tough shit. Work it out for yourself.

Quite funny - and I do mean that - funny - the barbs I am getting tonight for pointing out the rank hypocrisy of Morrissey when he chases money - the facts speak for themselves. And all the bots have left is abuse for the person relaying the message.

I predict (a) zero references of the facts that Morrissey slagged off the Chinese, then took their money, and (b) personal abuse of me.

Bring it on, bots.
Ok. Challenge accepted. :thumb:

Sometimes you know everything about someone and like them anyway. Who can figure this stuff out? :crazy::blushing::eek:

So I guess no one has anything valuable to say about the show? People who attended and enjoyed the show aren't posting here? Quite telling.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom