Hong Kong - MacPherson Stadium (Oct. 6, 2016) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / You Have Killed Me / Alma Matters / Speedway / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Ganglord / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Kiss Me A Lot / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / The Bullfighter Dies / First Of The Gang To Die / Jack The Ripper / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / Meat Is Murder / All The Lazy Dykes / How Soon Is Now? / Everyday Is Like Sunday / What She Said // Judy Is A Punk

setlist provided by setlist.fm. Link posted by Sarcasmos.

• Photo from afoxontheroad / Instagram:

39191_hongkong.jpg

Last edited:
You are no better than anyone when you make replies like this. Calling someone a dick and little man is out of line.

On a side note, i hope Morrissey had a nice time in Hong Kong. The city is fascinating and the people too.
Hey, guess what? I never said it did make me better. Want to sign in when you reply to me?

Any need for that or do you simply like insulting people? It was a simple question not a dig. I know exactly when China regained control but only 31% of inhabitants were Chinese at the last census in 2011.
nice comeback.

Tell you summat folks - these Mozbots don't like facts - ACTUAL FACTS being pointed out to them. I mean - imagine the internal, churning, turmoil. Well - you know what? Tough shit. Work it out for yourself.

Quite funny - and I do mean that - funny - the barbs I am getting tonight for pointing out the rank hypocrisy of Morrissey when he chases money - the facts speak for themselves. And all the bots have left is abuse for the person relaying the message.

I predict (a) zero references of the facts that Morrissey slagged off the Chinese, then took their money, and (b) personal abuse of me.

Bring it on, bots.

Dude, the fact that you consider this "abuse" just makes the laughs we're all having at your expense even hardier.

So I guess no one has anything valuable to say about the show? People who attended and enjoyed the show aren't posting here? Quite telling.
Yea, what about the music & set list, judging by his exit Moz was not too happy, any news on the reason for that?

instead of all the bulshit on here tonight can someone please give ME a setlist,i will give you money.

Interesting walk off. His voice sounded very flat and struggling before. Maybe he didn't feel well?

WAHAY! There we go! Love it! The message is clear, so attack the messenger! Go on my son!
Shh, calm down Unc the neighbours will think you have run out of your tabs lol. So,
I'm a Mozbot you're a Hatebot. High five you posted my comment X

@Uncleskinny - most of these young fans 2004 and onwards won't ever "get it"
It's a literal waste of your time.

I have always appreciated your contributions and views - so know you're not alone. We are just a dying breed in the world of Morrissey.

It's interesting how the comrodery that once existed amongst Morrissey fans is nearly dead as well. I wonder what happened? I wonder when it happened? Is it because he changed? The world changed? Or was it us who changed? I say all the
above.

Maybe things can get better or maybe in the next world..

I had a revelation. I recently voted troll to Uncle Skinny and Biebs attacked again. Is it a coincidence?

Last edited:
Last edited:
"Second verse same as the first " ? ? ? It sounded nothing like the first verse to me :brows:.
It sounded like somebody needs to be fixed up once again by Doctor Jeremy Fine :rolleyes:
" Open your mouth and say 'aargh' :horny: Steven please !
"MOOO !" Oh for 4ks sake Steven save the love words for Diesel, no you're not having any cheese now say 'aargh'.

CHOW ! :guitar::mask:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

I was paying attention in some pics and realised Moz was singing with his hands in the pockets...

It's not exactly what you can call polite to be done,

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom