Hillsborough

Not all editorials are witten by THE editor.
I THINK it was Simon Heffer who wrote it.
Really?
I'll do a little research.
First page I looked at.
I wonder why I'm not surprised?

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Simon_Heffer

Heffer was the centre of controversy in 2004 when he proposed that the people of Liverpool (criminals known as Scousers), were generally nice and well-behaved. Heffer's credibility took a downward spiral after the publication of the article, but went up again when he took it back and assured the British public that Scousers are indeed twats who had stolen the wheels from his Rolls Royce.

"Heffer is usually seen in public wearing a pink tutu and high heels, which has lead to claims that he is a complete wanker. These claims have so far proven unfounded. The British public celebrate Heffer Day every Wednesday, which includes the reading of poems ."

Last edited:
Boris didn't write it ,he was the editor of The Spectator so had to take the flak for it. The apology and the way he was commanded to go to Liverpool by Michael Howard was shameful.

But as the editor he has to take responsibility for the content of his paper!

My mistake...:blushing::lbf:

This is true hence his trip up to Merseyside.
Poor poor Boris.

I couldn't quite believe that he did that. It's not like Liverpool in a strong tory area or anything and if columnists don't have opinions there's not really much piont.

I did have a hint of sympathy for Boris during that whole thing.

I couldn't quite believe that he did that. It's not like Liverpool in a strong tory area or anything and if columnists don't have opinions there's not really much piont.

I did have a hint of sympathy for Boris during that whole thing.

The Tories under Howard were desperately trying to shake of the "nasty party" tag and the last thing they needed was one of their major public figures seemingly condoning controversial statements. Politics in other words.

Tags
fuck the queen jj is right rip :(
Back
Top Bottom