Happy days

gaz217

got tickets for apollo!

I am absolutely ecstatic! My first ever Morrissey concert and it shall be in Manchester on his 50th birthday! Made my day to say the least!:D:D:guitar:

Re: got tickets for apollo!

I also got a pair for the Friday, standing. But I'm pissed off! I wanted Saturday as well. When I went to my fist gig you could apply by post and still get decent tickets! Isn't life shit nowadays?

I also got a pair for the Friday, standing. But I'm pissed off! I wanted Saturday as well. When I went to my fist gig you could apply by post and still get decent tickets! Isn't life shit nowadays?

You will easily be able to get tickets for Sat. We now know Moz is doing a UK tour (surprise surprise!) and playing some pretty large venues which will massively reduce demand for the Apollo concerts.

I got two for the 22nd! Waiting for the email confirmation to come through was a worrying time, but woohoo I will be there!! :)

Got 2 for the 22nd...I'm totally, stupidly happy. :D

How are you, my dear? :) Are you coming to any of the shows?

No, I wanted to go to London, no luck. :tears:

Other than that I'm very well, you should indulge us with your company more often, you. :p

Happy days for me too!
Standing tickets for both Manc shows and Royal Albert Hall too!
I'm one lucky bitch. :p
Managed to find a cheaper way to get to Manchester, so decided to go there too. :guitar:

Happy days for me too!
Standing tickets for both Manc shows and Royal Albert Hall too!
I'm one lucky bitch. :p
Managed to find a cheaper way to get to Manchester, so decided to go there too. :guitar:

:guitar: You rock. And you're a sweetheart too. :o

how in the hell did you manage to get standing for all three shows?!?

Tags
fonzie linecrashers
Back
Top Bottom