Handy

miryam_moz85

MiryamLoopDeLi
i just want to buy a new handy..my last one was a nokia n73..and i was really satisfied..but now it's time for a change..just want to try somethig else..not a nokia again..so any suggestions..what'S yours??
Thanks in advance;)

i dont have one
oh the english word for handy is cell phone ;););)

yeah, when I read the title, I thought you were talking about a handy...you know...handy...:D

I wasn't aware that you were refering to a cellphone

i just want to buy a new handy..my last one was a nokia n73..and i was really satisfied..but now it's time for a change..just want to try somethig else..not a nokia again..so any suggestions..what'S yours??
Thanks in advance;)

I'm a Nokia girl. In prehistoric ages I had an Ericsoon GA628, of the size of a brick. Just found a pic:

mmericssonGA628.jpg

Yes it was really that ugly. When it was too cold outside, it just switched off! :D

And yes, only Germans call it handy. ;)

I had one of those too. They seemed so small at the time. I remember the 1980's ones. They were nearly the length of your forearm.
Whenever an American friend asks me to call them on their cell phone, I always tell them I never knew they were in prison. I'll get me coat...

I'm a Nokia girl. In prehistoric ages I had an Ericsoon GA628, of the size of a brick. Just found a pic:

mmericssonGA628.jpg

Yes it was really that ugly. When it was too cold outside, it just switched off! :D

And yes, only Germans call it handy. ;)

oh, and i wondered in cause of the few posts :eek::D..
ok..i'm out..next time:rolleyes:

i got a similar 2 years ago..then this one:
01_ss_nokia_n73_350x414_01.jpg

it was really nice but it's time for a change..:)

I had one of those too. They seemed so small at the time. I remember the 1980's ones. They were nearly the length of your forearm.
Whenever an American friend asks me to call them on their cell phone, I always tell them I never knew they were in prison. I'll get me coat...

Lolz, do you know why they're called cellphones? ;)

French call them gsm. We call it mobile.

I don't remember the 80s ones, because there weren't any here in Hungary. My parents got their first fixed line telephone in the mid-90s. :o

in my humble opinion QI is the funniest programme on TV in the UK right now - absolute genius.

in my humble opinion QI is the funniest programme on TV in the UK right now - absolute genius.

I agree with you. And I have a spiritual crush on Stephen Fry. :o

Lolz, do you know why they're called cellphones? ;)

French call them gsm. We call it mobile.

I don't remember the 80s ones, because there weren't any here in Hungary. My parents got their first fixed line telephone in the mid-90s. :o

Is it to do with the battery?
Here in Direland, we didn't get running water 'til the 90's...

This is my phone...

device885.jpg

...and my ring tone is This Charming Man. I wouldn't reccomend it though as it's really crap to use...but it is very pretty! :o

Back
Top Bottom